ImBlue Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 You lost me when you tried to make out Murphy wasn't the one who looked a total cretin in that 'interview'. I didn't say Pat Murphy didn't did I? But when Nigel mimicked the journalist for stuttering, he had the upper hand and faster tongue. Quite clearly that wasn't the case with Pat Murphy, and just made him look more of a bully.
Corky Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Them comments are usually in response to the 'Justice for Nigel' posts that keep appearing on every thread. He's gone. Support the club.
foxfanazer Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Them comments are usually in response to the 'Justice for Nigel' posts that keep appearing on every thread.Change the record, you're becoming more tedious than our recruitment process
ImBlue Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Change the record, you're becoming more tedious than our recruitment process Considering you know nothing about the recruitment other than what bets people have put on, I won't take that as much of an insult at all,
GH1 Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 If he's still hungry for success this will be a good appointment
foxfanazer Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Considering you know nothing about the recruitment other than what bets people have put on, I won't take that as much of an insult at all,Fair point. You're just boring then
Smudge Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 I'm happy with this Confused at how people can be underwhelmed tbh I agree. I'll stay just whelmed or quite whelmed, not sure.
ImBlue Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Fair point. You're just boring then no more from me I promise
Foxhateram Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Let's call this the Claudio Appreciation thread, because I'm already fed up of the confirmation one. A year in the Premier League seems to have turned some of our fans into Liverpool or Newcastle supporters thinking they're bigger than everyone and can attract Fecking Klopp for Christ sake! I'm really pleased with this appointment; random yes but I read his Auto Biog that came out when he was at Chelsea and its a great read. Humble guy with some fantastic ideas and talks so well about football. So welcome Claudio, positivity in this thread please! Sven's autobiography also read well. We all know where that got us! I am fence sitting at the moment, not keen on having a foreign manager at the helm with limited English, but I am willing to give the guy a chance.
RedSoxUK Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 hero. nigel who? Nigel's left a note for Claudio, all it says is... ...Don't talk to Stringer.
themotivator Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Let's call this the Claudio Appreciation thread, because I'm already fed up of the confirmation one. A year in the Premier League seems to have turned some of our fans into Liverpool or Newcastle supporters thinking they're bigger than everyone and can attract Fecking Klopp for Christ sake! I'm really pleased with this appointment; random yes but I read his Auto Biog that came out when he was at Chelsea and its a great read. Humble guy with some fantastic ideas and talks so well about football. So welcome Claudio, positivity in this thread please! well why didn't you then?
Jam Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 Comes across as a very intelligent footballing man. Welcome Claudio, best of luck.
Riyad_Suarez Posted 13 July 2015 Posted 13 July 2015 "That's none of your business, Ian...." Is the only phrase he'll need for now..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.