the_smith Posted 24 July 2015 Posted 24 July 2015 The company I work for has laser engravers. Our sister company sells note books. This is the outcome!
Wymsey Posted 24 July 2015 Posted 24 July 2015 Might be me, but could barely read the bottom sentence.
the_smith Posted 24 July 2015 Author Posted 24 July 2015 That part isnt engraved. Unfortunately the perks dont run to blank notepads....
Molly Posted 24 July 2015 Posted 24 July 2015 Anyone else read "Perki's got the job!"? Perky's on the job. Thought it was about a couple of pigs.
cc_star Posted 24 July 2015 Posted 24 July 2015 This is worth a thread? I feel robbed and I only clicked a link, not... thought of an idea, opened my computer, wrote a post, took a photo, found hosting for photo
gerrytaggart Posted 24 July 2015 Posted 24 July 2015 That part isnt engraved. Unfortunately the perks dont run to blank notepads.... WHAAAAAAT?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.