Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

Video: LCFC - If it bleeds (2.0)

Surprised there was never a block on that video from the Premier League ;)

Thanks mate

Leaving out Pearson? I preferred it with as it showed the transition. Would be even better now as we have gone from a direct attacking team who is now only concerned with containment.

Those Sunderland and Westham games seem a long way ago now.

Keep up the videos. A tribute to Pearson with clips from league 1 etc would be also great! Which software do you use?

Leaving out Pearson? I preferred it with as it showed the transition. Would be even better now as we have gone from a direct attacking team who is now only concerned with containment.

Those Sunderland and Westham games seem a long way ago now.

Keep up the videos. A tribute to Pearson with clips from league 1 etc would be also great! Which software do you use?

They do, don't they? Strange how that works.

Thanks mate, i use Adobe Premiere Pro cs6 and sometimes i'd use Adobe After Effects for post-editing.

Hey all,

I dropped by a few weeks back, after the Sunderland win, and posted a video here. However, 99% of those on this forum didn't like it for obvious reasons. I've stayed up through to the early hours of the morning to get this one together so hopefully it's a lot better than the last.

It's been an awesome start to the season, and hopefully we push through and the results continue to come. Here's a video showcasing our first four Premier League matches.

Enjoy (hopefully).

Up the Foxes!

https://youtu.be/0VWbd9pgqr0

Good vid mate. Enjoyed it - and thought the last seasons one was good too !

Archived