Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Away season tickets!

i have often thought of these, but surely LCFC (or any other club) cant guarantee prices for away games as its set by the home side i think?

Well thats what I was thinking but obviously theres some way around it. Would be good to just get one and not have to worry about getting tickets

Well thats what I was thinking but obviously theres some way around it. Would be good to just get one and not have to worry about getting them.

this is really helpful, but these were discussed about a year ago on t'other site, and Foxes Trust had lobbied I think....

Nothing came back :ph34r:

this is really helpful, but these were discussed about a year ago on t'other site, and Foxes Trust had lobbied I think....

Nothing came back :ph34r:

Bloody hell what a shock! Something useful gets overlooked as usual. Its too late for this season but I think it could be considered more carefully, people like Lisa and Carl would snap their hands off I would imagine.

I would indeed purchase an away season ticket. You can leave your details if you are a no. 1 priority holder, and they will process each ticket as you need it, but I don't like that way, for some reason.

I could have sworn you could get away season tickets for Leicester back in the early 90's

I used to go to a lot of away games back then but I dont recall there being one (which doesnt mean there wasnt) I think the pricing structure was a lot different back then to be fair.

priority 1? i am going to buy a ST today and how do they catogerize you? is it depending on when y ou bought it or do you pay extra to be priority 1 or whatever. Away ST's would be a good idea.

If you had a ST last season, and went to the majority of away games, you're priority 1. Then it works down to 3, which is ST holders who don't go to away games, or only went to a couple or something.

Whilst it's a fair system if you're a ST holder, it does poo on members who also go to all away games, especially after we were promoted where away tickets for certain games were not getting past priority 2 sales.

If you had a ST last season, and went to the majority of away games, you're priority 1. Then it works down to 3, which is ST holders who don't go to away games, or only went to a couple or something.

Whilst it's a fair system if you're a ST holder, it does poo on members who also go to all away games, especially after we were promoted where away tickets for certain games were not getting past priority 2 sales.

Exactly - in my view a fairer way would be to have priority 1,2,3 based on the number of away games attended in the previous season, regardless of ST or not.

That would be much fairer on members who go to more away games than the majority of ST holders. Besides, ST holders get enough benefits as it is with the merchandise discount and the savings on match day tickets.

Exactly - in my view a fairer way would be to have priority 1,2,3 based on the number of away games attended in the previous season, regardless of ST or not.

That would be much fairer on members who go to more away games than the majority of ST holders. Besides, ST holders get enough benefits as it is with the merchandise discount and the savings on match day tickets.

To be fair Anish, members get this too.

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but ST holders would say that forking out a lump sum in advance, sometimes not knowing what team will be starting the season, let alone the kind of performances they'll be watching, should give them some kind of priority over those who decide on a match by match basis.

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but ST holders would say that forking out a lump sum in advance, sometimes not knowing what team will be starting the season, let alone the kind of performances they'll be watching, should give them some kind of priority over those who decide on a match by match basis.

Well said in a Devils Advocate fashion.

Personally I'm fed up of the non ST holders whingeing about stuff. Okay I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford a season ticket and go away a lot but that has not always been the case.

What pisses me off is the 7,000 loyal supporters who turn up for away matches at cup quarter final stage but are not seen for love nor money at places like Burnley or Blackpool.

People who put the money in early deserve to get some benefits including priority on away matches.

Archived