Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brownfox

stearman interview

He seems ambitious-"If I'm not a regular at Leicester, hopefully I'll be playing first-team football for an even bigger club", describes himself as "Ruthless, aggressive, determined". I hope we can keep him at the club as long as possible, but if he continues to improve he'll probably attract attention from "an even bigger club" .

He seems ambitious-"If I'm not a regular at Leicester, hopefully I'll be playing first-team football for an even bigger club", describes himself as "Ruthless, aggressive, determined". I hope we can keep him at the club as long as possible, but if he continues to improve he'll probably attract attention from "an even bigger club" .

Nice if we were ruthless, aggressive and determined - to change ourselves into that "big club".

Leicester - the club and the city is forever undersold (look at the name of the airport in the county) - and it's time to start lifting the profile.

Nice if we were ruthless, aggressive and determined - to change ourselves into that "big club".

Leicester - the club and the city is forever undersold (look at the name of the airport in the county) - and it's time to start lifting the profile.

On this topic, I have noticed that, of all the Italians I have mentioned Leicester to, most of the ones who admitted having heard of Leicester (not many, to be fair!) had done so in connection with LCFC!

Archived