Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Who hates Chelsea?

Having just had a lot of banter with my potential father in law (who is a Chelsea) fan after he laughed about us losing to Wycombe in 2001, I told him that his team were a bunch of cheats after the FA Cup tie in 1996 when Erland Johnsen dived for a penalty.

I know we shouldn't worry about the other teams and I despise D*rby, F*rest and C*v like the rest of them, but for football's sake I would love it if us Foxes fans started to hate them just as much. I could start an anti-Chelsea fanclub.

Let's hope Abramovich gets put in jail and Chelsea get relegated!!

Up the CITY :cool: :sleeping:

If it wasn't for Mourinho I'd probably hate them, but they just ooze skill and class that I can't find it in my heart to hate them!

Btw this should be in the general sport forum ;):thumbup:

hate the twats... Most of the england players are pre madonnas that play at chavscum ... pull on the 3 lions shirt and fink its a stroll in the park... they showed that last night the one player i showed uttermost rspect for last night was Carragher for he played a blinder!

Carra i salute u!

Having just had a lot of banter with my potential father in law (who is a Chelsea) fan after he laughed about us losing to Wycombe in 2001, I told him that his team were a bunch of cheats after the FA Cup tie in 1996 when Erland Johnsen dived for a penalty.

I know we shouldn't worry about the other teams and I despise D*rby, F*rest and C*v like the rest of them, but for football's sake I would love it if us Foxes fans started to hate them just as much. I could start an anti-Chelsea fanclub.

Let's hope Abramovich gets put in jail and Chelsea get relegated!!

Up the CITY :cool: :sleeping:

There should have been an independent inquiry after the Johnsen penalty. It was probably the nearest I ever got to committing a crime which would have seen me banged up for life. Was it really that long ago?

There should have been an independent inquiry after the Johnsen penalty. It was probably the nearest I ever got to committing a crime which would have seen me banged up for life. Was it really that long ago?

Yes it was :(

I dont have any time for Chelsea, I just ignore them.

I used to hate ManUre most of all, but atleast they're a proper team that've have spent time on getting a squad together, using money that they've made for themselves (albeit in a quite dubious manner). Ch£l$£a are no football club.

Exactly.

I don't have any particular feelings towards any other club. I do however have a long memory, and have been known to harbour grudges. I do like Mourinho though, he's livened things up a bit.

Archived