Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Forced blocking.

When two or three people repeatedly just get the digs in at each other , it kind of ruins the thread for everyone.

Can't the mods just force them to be blocked to each other? It gets very tiresome.

Just a Thought....

When two or three people repeatedly just get the digs in at each other , it kind of ruins the thread for everyone.

Can't the mods just force them to be blocked to each other? It gets very tiresome.

Just a Thought....

What's the plan, force Moosebreath to have every user bar MattP and Strokes on ignore because he's the one that starts 90% of the crap on this forum? Wouldn't it just be easier with someone like him to ban him completely, like Lamby and be done with it.

Just a Thought....

Often ends up with a temp ban when that happens and the thread cleaned up (when possible).. but every post/thread can't be monitored so interested to know what which one you're referring to.

Moose has been very well behaved since he came back. Surely it's the same people who keep trying to goad him who should be blocked.

I think it's him who does the goading. He doesn't say anything directly to anyone that's insulting, but he makes snide remarks or outlandishly bigoted statements knowing that he'll get a rise out of certain people given his posting history.

Moose has been very well behaved since he came back. Surely it's the same people who keep trying to goad him who should be blocked.

lol goad Moose.

What, Ken posts links to articles about the homeless purely to goad Moose? 

Bit pointless blocking the guy anyway, he's only going to come back. If people are bothered by him why not just put him on ignore. :dunno:

Lofty does it as well, tells people to ignore him when he could just do it himself. 

• 4 weeks later...

Often ends up with a temp ban when that happens and the thread cleaned up (when possible).. but every post/thread can't be monitored so interested to know what which one you're referring to.

Whilst the efforts are appreciated, it's kind of when it happens in real time that it can be annoying... So the cleaning up is great for those reading it later in the day, it's just incredibly annoying, really...

Whilst the efforts are appreciated, it's kind of when it happens in real time that it can be annoying... So the cleaning up is great for those reading it later in the day, it's just incredibly annoying, really...

You can use the report post button, which generates an email to the moderators. With me for example that will push to my phone and so if I'm in a position to do so I can log on and take appropriate action.

Archived