Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hachorek

Polish website

No cześć tam hachorek!

Mam nadzieję że już znalazłeś informację że szukałeś ;) Zawsze cieszymy się poznać nowych ludzi w tym stronie i zapraszamy że tu będziesz długi czas!

Urodziłem się w Leicesteru, i oczywiście jestem fanem Leicester City ale mieszkam w Polsce i ponieważ Leicester są na pierwszym miejscu teraz fanów piłki nożnej tutaj mowią więcej o nas, i to zajebiście. 

Powodzenia swojej stronie i proszę wybacz mój polski, który jest trochę ograniczony.

Nice job with your English.

It's incredible to be in a foreign country and the kids (obviously being big fans of the Premier League (I've seen a lot of Polish football, and Jesus...) are talking about Leicester, talking about Jamie Vardy, talking about Riyad Mahrez.

Haha, I remember being in Leicester as a kid and most people didn't know anything about the team or the players. I think people knew Muzzy Izzet at a stretch but it was all about the other clubs. It's quite strange to be honest.

Good to see you mention Milik and Pazdan - two former Górnik players. For me, Milik would be a fantastic buy, and while I really hadn't really considered Pazdan (one of my favourite Górnik players before he headed to Jaga), he would make a decent squad player. From a Leicester point of view, I'd still like to see Linetty over here; however I worry that would harm his national team chances.

I watched Pazdan live yesterday and he completely stood out as a different class. Ok Korona's forwards are absolute wank (I mean, did you see Cabrera's open goal miss yesterday?) but he was absolutely in control at the back for Legia. Very vocal, read the game phenomenally and he's doing a great job for Poland too.

Whether he's good enough to be a top Premier League player (which we should be looking for) I'm not sure.

This place actually has a list of some old Leicester City videos.... they might be interesting to watch ( or maybe not!).

http://www.fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/

But it also has a section on Leicester City legends

I added it to checklist. Thank you! 

It genuinely is better than many of the illiterate natives on here, who think 'off', 'have' and 'of' are somehow the same word.

I know this words. I won't complain for my English any more.

Hi Alexander, Your English is in fact very good, I wish that I could speak Polish as good as you speak English!

Welcome to Foxestalk. Out of interest, where are you based & do you manage to get to The King Power Stadium?

Merry Christmas buddy!

Firstly I wish Merry Christmas too!

I live in Poland. In the future I would like to go to the stadium.

Dzien dobre i witam! Twoj Angielski jest bardzo dobre, naprawde. Moj Polski nie jest dobre i polski jest bardzo trudny dla mnie. Ale moja dziewczyna jest polski, ona nie lubie pilka nozna. Niewazne :( :(

I hope you rozumiesz that ;) I can't write much more in Polish as it's too hard!

Are there a lot of Polish fans of Leicester? And is this just because of Wasilewski? Powodzenia with your research

:)

Yes, rozumiem. Yes I see that :) You made me laugh :D I don't know more fans of Leicester, but I think they are. My website will check it . Yes, thanks to Wasilewski I interested in Leicester City. But I watched some matches 10 years old in Premier League (season 2003/2004). Unfortunately Leicester didn't stay in first league. 

Dobre wieczor pana.

Movilem bardzo trochem po polsku ale nie pomientam!

Witam do rodzini.   :)

Not bad! I am proud you use my language :) You must remind your Polish.

Hi Alex.

I was going to write in Polish, but the threat of mis-placing my conjugations is too much to worry about.

It's absolutely fantastic to see more Poles gain an interest in Leicester - have noticed it immensely over the last few weeks on Twitter, and with many of my journalist friends over there (although a few are Chelsea fans, so I'm enjoying the current situation).

Good to see you mention Milik and Pazdan - two former Górnik players. For me, Milik would be a fantastic buy, and while I really hadn't really considered Pazdan (one of my favourite Górnik players before he headed to Jaga), he would make a decent squad player. From a Leicester point of view, I'd still like to see Linetty over here; however I worry that would harm his national team chances.

Out of interest, where in Poland are you from?

I know you from Twitter Mr Ryan :) I followed you since two years. In Poland people are fans of big clubs (City, United, Chelsea etc.). I like suprises in football (in Poland the leader is Piast Gliwice now) and for example in German was Borussia four years old ago. It is more great beacuse in this clubs play polish players. You are good in polish football. Linetty should goes to other club after Euro 2016. The summer is the best time for changes. Media said about observation of Tottenham. He is very talented. I heard Lewandowski helps him with diet (good nutrition) xD.  And the other player (I don't know if is he fits into Leicester but fans could interest) Bartosz Kapustka - 2nd in assists (Polish Ekstraklasa) at this moment. He scored two goals and had one assist in three matches in Poland national team. He is 19 (in my age). But for me he should goes to Bundesliga. Borussia Dortmund is good place for young players.

I am from DolnySlask (100 kilometres from Wroclaw).

Send us Robert Lewandovski for free in exchange for info about Leicesters football past and stats...

Ok but in 2019. He has contract until 2019.

No cześć tam hachorek!

Mam nadzieję że już znalazłeś informację że szukałeś ;) Zawsze cieszymy się poznać nowych ludzi w tym stronie i zapraszamy że tu będziesz długi czas!

Urodziłem się w Leicesteru, i oczywiście jestem fanem Leicester City ale mieszkam w Polsce i ponieważ Leicester są na pierwszym miejscu teraz fanów piłki nożnej tutaj mowią więcej o nas, i to zajebiście. 

Powodzenia swojej stronie i proszę wybacz mój polski, który jest trochę ograniczony.

Nice job with your English.

It's incredible to be in a foreign country and the kids (obviously being big fans of the Premier League (I've seen a lot of Polish football, and Jesus...) are talking about Leicester, talking about Jamie Vardy, talking about Riyad Mahrez.

Haha, I remember being in Leicester as a kid and most people didn't know anything about the team or the players. I think people knew Muzzy Izzet at a stretch but it was all about the other clubs. It's quite strange to be honest.

Firstly, don't use "," before "i". but seriously very good Polish.How long you live in Poland? We could write in the future.  I have some Real Madrid fans in the school and when Lewandowski scored 4 goals against Real they were very angry. I don't know why. For me Polish players and polish clubs are in top. But I like small clubs who have small budget in other countries and clubs with polish players. The best example is Borussia Dortmund. Small budget, polish players and football success built power of club. Manchester City is opposite... 

I watched Pazdan live yesterday and he completely stood out as a different class. Ok Korona's forwards are absolute wank (I mean, did you see Cabrera's open goal miss yesterday?) but he was absolutely in control at the back for Legia. Very vocal, read the game phenomenally and he's doing a great job for Poland too.

Whether he's good enough to be a top Premier League player (which we should be looking for) I'm not sure.

Yes Cabrera's miss was very funny. Kucharczyk (player from Legia) shooted and ball flew on sideline. Polish Ekstraklasa is very weak (the problems with promotion to Champions League, 1996 last time...) but here are players who could play for strong foreign clubs (some examples - Lewandowski, Glik etc.). I have problems with today's situation. Leicester City is the leader of Premier League. You must look for good players and I only expressed my opinion of polish defenders. Poland has problem with CBs and Pazdan, Glik are the best. That's all.

Welcome to Foxtalk

Have a great Xmas and new year. If you need anything then ask and I am sure someone will assist

Thanks! Merry Christmas and New Year for you too! 

Yes, rozumiem. Yes I see that :) You made me laugh :D I don't know more fans of Leicester, but I think they are.

Sure there are more Leicester City fans in Poland, me being prime example, yes, because of Marcin.  :xmasbiggrin:  A w ogóle to witam rodaka!  :xmasbiggrin:

This thread convinced me to make a foxy "coming out". I'm a Pole, too. I've been lurking on this forum since Leicester's last season in Championship. Obviously, I started following The Foxes because of Wasyl :) Not really sure if I'm a mere bandwagoner or a proper supporter even. I don't really care what I'm called to be honest ;) In current season Was was mostly left out of the squad, but this kind of football that LCFC are playing under Ranieri is so sexy it's just impossible not to get excited when watching them!

Just wanted to tune in and say to all long-time LCFC supporters here, how happy I am for you guys. As you probably know by now, Leicester City is every true football fan's second favourite club (after his first, chosen by heart and/or birthplace). An underdog coming from the lows of League One through Championship to the heights of Premier League to upset the giants sitting on the top.

THIS IS THE STUFF THAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF.  

You knew it first, being LCFC supporters, now all football-following world is aware of it. We all witness the legend in making, and the scripture is still at least half a season far from being written. Under Ranieri this team of Foxes is disrupting the old hierarchy which many thought was almost set in stone. On and off the pitch, Leicester City are transforming the reality with their footballing skills. They bring joy and happiness to football fans all over the world and just keep on delivering, they keep on pushing the supporters hopes further up, towards that undreamed dream... And while doing that, they are magically turning all the wise men (pundits, reporters etc) into clueless gits :D 

I may seem a bit emotional writing all that, but I assure you, I am not. It's just how the picture looks like from a distance. I'm just a foreigner who started to follow The Foxes because one of my compatriots was playing there (WAS IS. Still.). I can only imagine what the older Leicester City supporters must feel, the sense of pride, fulfillment, happiness...

I'm quite sure there will be books written and films being made about this team, Pearson's/Ranieri's Foxes, in the future.

Now, 2015 will go down in football history as THE YEAR OF THE FOX. The year may be passing, but the season hasn't ended. I wish all of LCFC suporters and the team Merry Christmas and may the current 2015/16 season turn out to be THE SEASON OF THE FOX. The time is right. The giants have lost their balance, the tables and stats overturned (possession football? that's good for teams with deep security issues ;) ), that old Top Four commandment seems no longer set in stone... The Foxes are on the prowl!

Archived