Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
-MaTaN-

King Power Tour

Hey guys, If that's not the right forum to post it- I'll be happy if you'll move it to the right place.

I'm gonna be in England on March, I would like to visit our stadium for the first time since 11 years and to show it to my friends.

I tried to contact on E-mail with people from the club- No replay...

Can you guys help me and get me someone to talk to so i can get it done? Coming all the way from Israel for this... Thank you!

Don't  know what you've  tried but your best bet is to contact Jim from the ticket office.

I think he reads all the emails sent via the lcfc help option here http://www.lcfc.com/fans/lcfchelp/index.aspx

Explain where you're coming from and he may be able to set something up.

How long ago did you book? They only do Sundays right?

I won 4 free tickets but as it's a 100 mile round trip and I already do it every fortnight (and no one wants to join me!) i'm a bit stuck!!!

Think it's only Sunday's yeah.

I booked my nephews early December I think for today.

I may be interested in buying two off you if you fancy selling?

Think it's only Sunday's yeah.

I booked my nephews early December I think for today.

I may be interested in buying two off you if you fancy selling?

Well I plan to go but just struggling to find equally enthused mates! If I don't find anyone i'll let you know and you can join!

We've done the tour twice in the last year one with the Mrs and the other time we took my nephews as a Christmas present. First time Jim did the tour and it was really good, his knowledge and passion really shine through especially with the memorabilia.

Second time the guy was a MUFC fan and admitted he has been tasked with making it more child friendly as they aren't interested in the history. I found that a real shame and thought the tour was worse for it.

Still a good way to spend Sunday morning for quite cheap just not as good as it could be.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know that's too much to ask but please can someone contact the club for me?
I'm outside the UK and the club in not responding to my E-mails, I even tried to call them all the way from Israel (Which cost me 6$ each time) and no one is picking up the phone....
I'm coming to Leicester for the first time in over 10 years and all i wanna do is Tour the stadium of the team i love....
Thank you guys

• 2 weeks later...

Archived