Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

hi there. I got two away tickets of this match. Honestly, I am no fan of neither teams, but simply want to visit your area and witness your legend. But I just broke up with my gf, I wander if anyone is interested. Thx

hi there. I got two away tickets of this match. Honestly, I am no fan of neither teams, but simply want to visit your area and witness your legend. But I just broke up with my gf, I wander if anyone is interested. Thx

just asked my mate will PM. whats face value on the away end tickets? 

Face value for Swansea end are £35 adult,£25 under 18 and £9 under 12, all higher row seating. Im a member of Swansea FC as live down here.... still plenty available it states on website. If we beat the hammers.... and the yids lose to Stoke monday... I may well have to buy some to see us win the league!! 

Not sure yet, do you have any pictures of her? Rate her out of 10?

PM sent

I'm not sure on it...

It'd be a pretty uncomfortable experience having our own fans sticking the Vs up in your direction. Then there's what if we score, do you celebrate? Probably not with a load of Swansea fans, and who knows who you'll be sat next to, maybe some ruffian looking to cause trouble etc.

You'd have to be pretty controlled and within yourself for anyone to not latch on that you're a Leicester fan... and the other thing is - if there are quite a few Leicester fans getting tickets in the away end that might irritate some swansea fans.

Well, turns out you can't buy fans with a newly registered ID so that's that idea out the window. Any Swansea fans selling tickets apart from the guy above as those would have gone by now then I'd be happy to buy them. I can be very stoic and will not cause any trouble at all.

Have these been sold now? If not I'll take them off your hands!

Have these been sold now? If not I'll take them off your hands!

I PM'd this guy (batty) and his reply was:

"And mate, i am gonna be honest to u. The face value of this ticket is £35 and online booking fee is £2. Moreover, I live in Birmingham and I have booked two train tickets which are non-refundable. So I want to cover some amount of the costs. Are you willing to pay £43 for this ticket in cash in the match day?"

So he breaks up with his gf and expects somebody to buy the train fare from B'ham to Leicester to compensate for the fact that he's already bought train tickets. I obviously said no!

Still looking for a ticket for the Swansea game have come down from Kirkwall Orkney. Anyone able to help me out pretty please!

Still looking for a ticket for the Swansea game have come down from Kirkwall Orkney. Anyone able to help me out pretty please!contact me on 07861310139. Leave a message as cr*p signal here at the moment.

Just rang and spoke to Ellie who said that they're only selling them to Silver members at the lowest. Brilliant. As a City Fox member that's a bit harsh.

She also said that there's only 2 tickets left.

i have a family child one you can upgrade if you want for it and then you can collect it at the ground? 

Archived