Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

Hi looking for one or two tickets for the match I know it's a long shot.

I now live in Orkney so don't get to many matches. I'm riding down for me mum's 85th birthday on the 17th April and have got permission from SWMBO to stay a week, allegedly to do parents gardening.

Anything considered.

Anyone interested in a swap of 2 Swansea tickets for 2 West Ham or 2 Everton or 2xGold ref for Everton. Devastated but will be abroad and have 2 paper tickets (Silver member) in A2.

Sorry lads, no interest in selling, will give to mates if I can’t get a swap.

Cheers

My friends are from Swansea they say good luck you'll need memberships & that's the least of your worries!!!

They are on general sale now so you don't need a membership and if we win the title that day, which is quite possible, then it'll be worth the risk!!

Surely the Swansea fans would understand? Not going in there to cause trouble or make a song and dance. Been supporting this club since infancy and if it comes to this, so be it!

Surely the Swansea fans would understand? Not going in there to cause trouble or make a song and dance. Been supporting this club since infancy and if it comes to this, so be it!

You'd hope so. Just stay quiet for 90 then once they've left join in the celebrations.....if of course there's need for celebrations!

I have a spare for Swansea, looking to swap for 1 x Everton or Gold ref for that game. Please DM me. Cheers.

Just to add I will be looking to take a lifelong city fan /family member to the Everton game. Not looking to rip anyone off etc. thanks

How would that be ripping someone off?

Confused at that line ?

The chance of a swap is remote , but ripping someone off ?

would it be a really bad idea to buy a ticket in the swansea end for this- have been offered one but really not sure about sitting in the away end- however when I think of the crazy prices on some websites just to get in the stadium vs the possibility of actually getting to see the game- tough call

Archived