Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

would it be a really bad idea to buy a ticket in the swansea end for this- have been offered one but really not sure about sitting in the away end- however when I think of the crazy prices on some websites just to get in the stadium vs the possibility of actually getting to see the game- tough call

I'm sitting in the away end for the Everton match god help me  :ph34r:

would it be a really bad idea to buy a ticket in the swansea end for this- have been offered one but really not sure about sitting in the away end- however when I think of the crazy prices on some websites just to get in the stadium vs the possibility of actually getting to see the game- tough call

I might contemplate it - how many tickets would you buy? If you hadn't been offered but were willing to buy and if I bought 2 for me and some for you at least there'd be a few Leicester fans sat together!

Anyone else wanna join in? :D

honestly never thought it would be easier to get a ticket in our away end than home- crazy just crazy but yes from what I understand we could easily buy a few in the swansea end for this - obvious take the risk of getting a hiding from a few thousand mad welsh men but got to be worth it to see city at the minute- would be interesting to see if we could get a few of us

honestly never thought it would be easier to get a ticket in our away end than home- crazy just crazy but yes from what I understand we could easily buy a few in the swansea end for this - obvious take the risk of getting a hiding from a few thousand mad welsh men but got to be worth it to see city at the minute- would be interesting to see if we could get a few of us

Getting a group together will just make things even worse. If you wanna do it go on your own and keep your gob shut. 

Yeah fair point that, I've never sat in an away section before but have sat with Liverpool supporters when we won 2-0 at Anfield and Tony Cottee scored. Had to remind my Dad where he was when that goal went in but I didn't hear anything from any of the Liverpool fans around us - it'd be odd to sit with Swansea fans, especially being unable to celebrate if [when] we score and after the game etc.

Away fans generally seem to be of the "lets ave ya" variety more than the majority of "family" fans so I could no way allow myself to celebrate if I'm sitting next to one.

That said, if it's the only chance of getting to see us play at the KP again this season it's probably worth it.

My friends from Swansea told me their box office is onto Leicester supporters buying tickets & are cancelling ones bought around the Leicestershire area... Whether this is possible, but work on your accents ffs!!

My friends from Swansea told me their box office is onto Leicester supporters buying tickets & are cancelling ones bought around the Leicestershire area... Whether this is possible, but work on your accents ffs!!

Absolute bollocks, who's to say there aren't Swansea fans living in Leicestershire ? I don't know any and I've lived in Leicestershire since I was born 32 years back, but still.... your mate or whoever told him is full of shit. :)

Well if anyone needs a Welsh address to borrow

Absolute bollocks, who's to say there aren't Swansea fans living in Leicestershire ? I don't know any and I've lived in Leicestershire since I was born 32 years back, but still.... your mate or whoever told him is full of shit. :)

Ha! Tell you what big guy I'll let you tell him he's full of shit we'll be in the Local Hero before the match... & don't try & mug me off either. I hate to see boys turned away.

Well I'm living in Shapinsay in the Orkneys. I should be safe trying to buy a ticket. Anyone know the best way of getting a ticket in the wrong end can I do it online or do I ring them. I'll just say I'm down for a family reunion (true) and want to catch a premiership game.

I have a spare for the Swansea game and I would be willing to exchange for a Everton ticket.

Hi. Youth Team.

I want a spare ticket for Swansea, but don't have an Everton however I have a spare season ticket for West Ham this week end.

Are you interested in the swap ? If so ring me 07872407147. Cheers

Hi. Youth Team.

I want a spare ticket for Swansea, but don't have an Everton however I have a spare season ticket for West Ham this week end.

Are you interested in the swap ? If so ring me 07872407147. Cheers

If Youth Team is not interested in the swap is anyone else interested in a swap for West Ham for a Swansea ticket ?  Mob 07872407147

If Youth Team is not interested in the swap is anyone else interested in a swap for West Ham for a Swansea ticket ? Mob 07872407147

Edited: Wrong guy- whoops.

If anyone can't make swaps I'm available as a swift purchaser!

Archived