Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

Just rang and spoke to Ellie who said that they're only selling them to Silver members at the lowest. Brilliant. As a City Fox member that's a bit harsh.

She also said that there's only 2 tickets left.

I spoke to someone over the phone and there's no tickets left. Annoyingly I couldn't get a confirmation whether any of these tickets that seem to have come up today were sold ot not.

Not sure if I should bother going to the ticket office as I didn't have any luck yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for the heads up anyway!

Still looking for a ticket for the Swansea game have come down from Kirkwall Orkney. Anyone able to help me out pretty please!

Still looking for a ticket for the Swansea game have come down from Kirkwall Orkney. Anyone able to help me out pretty please!contact me on 07861310139. Leave a message as cr*p signal here at the moment.

Edited by Beemanjohn, 17 April 2016 - 10:39 PM.

Not a member now as too far away. Does anypne think it's worth going to the ground to see if I can get a ticket or should I just give up and try on the day,with little chance of getting a ticket. Any advice or ticket would be welcome. O, and if anyone sees a short fat bearded motorcyclist at the ground it will probably be me, hopefully not crying as I don't have a ticket!

Still looking for a ticket for the Swansea game have come down from Kirkwall Orkney. Anyone able to help me out pretty please!

Still looking for a ticket for the Swansea game have come down from Kirkwall Orkney. Anyone able to help me out pretty please!contact me on 07861310139. Leave a message as cr*p signal here at the moment.

Edited by Beemanjohn, 17 April 2016 - 10:39 PM.

Not a member now as too far away. Does anyone think it's worth going to the ground to see if I can get a ticket or should I just give up and try on the day,with little chance of getting a ticket. Any advice or ticket would be welcome. O, and if anyone sees a short fat bearded motorcyclist at the ground it will probably be me, hopefully not crying as I don't have a ticket!

Noticed Swansea have said they have sold out of tickets against us, just over 2000. If that's correct that section near the family stand will be home supporters, have the club put these up for sale?

Beat me to it,was gonna post the exact same thing,quite surprised they've sold the 2000 for a Sunday game on sky,thought they would struggle to sell 1500

Noticed Swansea have said they have sold out of tickets against us, just over 2000. If that's correct that section near the family stand will be home supporters, have the club put these up for sale?

There will be a block given to kids and a block covered in netting if the Southampton game is anything to go by.

My sons football team were offered tickets last Thursday and the school my mum works at, so they have been offered out to 'Grassroots'

Hi keirant

Have left message was out till.late with no signal. Is ticket still available.?

Hi keirant

Hi keirant

Hi keirant

No it's not , it's an amazing initative and should be applauded and long may it continue !

Only a prat would make an issue out of it !

I'm fully aware of what grass roots is, I was at a game last night but one or two members who have missed out might be a bit miffed the chance wasn't opened to them as well.

I'm fully aware of what grass roots is, I was at a game last night but one or two members who have missed out might be a bit miffed the chance wasn't opened to them as well.

Tough !

For 5 or 6 years the initative has been running and literally making future fans by the bucket load , many children get a chance to come to a game who might never get to a game.

Any member moaning about this is a prat

Where I sit there are about 50 seats that have children and parents from local school football teams etc.. is this Grassroots? But every time there are empty seats, last Sunday there was a row with 8 empty seats..which really makes me feel annoyed, because so many people were desperate for tickets,

I PM'd this guy (batty) and his reply was:

"And mate, i am gonna be honest to u. The face value of this ticket is £35 and online booking fee is £2. Moreover, I live in Birmingham and I have booked two train tickets which are non-refundable. So I want to cover some amount of the costs. Are you willing to pay £43 for this ticket in cash in the match day?"

So he breaks up with his gf and expects somebody to buy the train fare from B'ham to Leicester to compensate for the fact that he's already bought train tickets. I obviously said no!

Can't see the problem....

Nor can I tbh. We sell and buy at face value on this website, but the guy is coming to Leicester to sell you the ticket and isn't hiking up the price for profit - he has added a couple of quid on to cover his expenses. Fair does imo. Up to you though obviously.

Nor can I tbh. We sell and buy at face value on this website, but the guy is coming to Leicester to sell you the ticket and isn't hiking up the price for profit - he has added a couple of quid on to cover his expenses. Fair does imo. Up to you though obviously.

You guys don't get it.

He had 2 tickets for him and his (ex) girlfriend, so they were going to come together from Birmingham. He had already bought 2 train tickets for him and his (ex) girlfriend. He now splits up with his girlfriend so has a spare match ticket and has wasted a train ticket. He then expects me to pay for his wasted train ticket. So he's not coming to Leicester just to sell the ticket - he's actually coming to the match himself but wants to recoup his ex girlfriend's train fare.

How has that got anything to do with the football and why should I or anybody else be expected to pay for a train ticket just because he broke up with his girlfriend?

Archived