Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

Sadly I think touting is going to be a common thing now for our remaining games. Sad, but always inevitable when demand outstrips availability. There was a Chelski fan on this site just joined to tout his ticket. He was after £250, stating that he reckoned he could get more!!!

And next season !!!

First few games will be HUGE demand and a few months to sell them

Shocking

I MAY have 2 tickets for this game going spare. me and the mrs coming down with flu i think (both had it last year and put us on our arse for 2 weeks and it feels the same) so if we are still feeling like this sunday morning we will not be going the game and i dont want the tickets to go to waste.

looking for face value of course and there is no guarentee we wont go. dont want any payment at this point but want people to PM me if they would want these tickets. 

bit around the houses i must admit. 

EDIT: they must be able to collect the tickets from mine in coalville

I MAY have 2 tickets for this game going spare. me and the mrs coming down with flu i think (both had it last year and put us on our arse for 2 weeks and it feels the same) so if we are still feeling like this sunday morning we will not be going the game and i dont want the tickets to go to waste.

looking for face value of course and there is no guarentee we wont go. dont want any payment at this point but want people to PM me if they would want these tickets. 

PM'd  :thumbup:

I've got it to. Watch this space might be a few knocking about. Feel awful,hoping for a speedy recovery

I've got it to. Watch this space might be a few knocking about. Feel awful,hoping for a speedy recovery

Same. I don't mind if I miss it but me and the Mrs suffer from awful anxiety so she will fret if it gets to Sunday morning and feels ill and make herself worse with worry. So I thought it was best at least offer them out just to put her mind at ease.

No it's not , it's an amazing initative and should be applauded and long may it continue !

Only a prat would make an issue out of it !

Totally disagree....whilst kids should be encouraged to start supporting the foxes to make them lifelong fans, for that many tickets (1,500 ??) not to go to silver fox and other members is ridiculous in my opinion.

I'm all for these initiatives but for a game where we really need the crowd to be

our 12th man surely it would have been better to fill the seats with members who

would sing their hearts out rather than school kids who may become fans in the future.

Hi still looking for a ticket.

Missed my chance of a Swansea ticket earlier, as I am down here from orkney and often gave cr*p signal and not on wifi all the time, my own fault I know.

So once again still looking for one ticket. Phone 07861310139 and leave a message. John

You guys don't get it.

He had 2 tickets for him and his (ex) girlfriend, so they were going to come together from Birmingham. He had already bought 2 train tickets for him and his (ex) girlfriend. He now splits up with his girlfriend so has a spare match ticket and has wasted a train ticket. He then expects me to pay for his wasted train ticket. So he's not coming to Leicester just to sell the ticket - he's actually coming to the match himself but wants to recoup his ex girlfriend's train fare.

How has that got anything to do with the football and why should I or anybody else be expected to pay for a train ticket just because he broke up with his girlfriend?

Still don't see the problem. I probably wouldn't do it but I can't blame him for adding a couple of quid on for what he has lost... Look at the post below your one he could be really trying it on. This is a guy just trying to get his recoup his money. Choice is yours but I think you are being a bit sensitive and therefore missing out.

Still don't see the problem. I probably wouldn't do it but I can't blame him for adding a couple of quid on for what he has lost... Look at the post below your one he could be really trying it on. This is a guy just trying to get his recoup his money. Choice is yours but I think you are being a bit sensitive and therefore missing out.

If he'd had two tickets in our end I'd of set him up with the missus!!

I also don't see the problem, Everton is going to be the first home game I haven't got a ticket for and if someone offered me one at FV with a couple of quid added on for their unused train ticket I'd snap their hand off

Totally disagree....whilst kids should be encouraged to start supporting the foxes to make them lifelong fans, for that many tickets (1,500 ??) not to go to silver fox and other members is ridiculous in my opinion.

It's a couple of hundred max !!! And reduced for last two games

These have now been sold. Sorry to all 20 people who pmd me. If you haven't got a reply you ain't the lucky one.

have a season ticket for me and my son who is 23 and disabled who pays full price for ticket and i go with him as a carer for free (well i pay for him )

hes not going today so I'm using his full price season ticket but the carers ticket won't be used can this be used by some one else if the club is payed the going rate for ticket to upgrade

seems a shame to leave seat empty when people are desperate to go

have a season ticket for me and my son who is 23 and disabled who pays full price for ticket and i go with him as a carer for free (well i pay for him )

hes not going today so I'm using his full price season ticket but the carers ticket won't be used can this be used by some one else if the club is payed the going rate for ticket to upgrade

seems a shame to leave seat empty when people are desperate to go

Send LCFC an email

http://www.lcfc.com/fans/lcfchelp/

lcfchelp@@lcfc.co.uk

Last time of posting. Still looking for a ticket for today's game tel 07861310139 leave a message if no answer as on a motorbike and can't reply but will check phone regularly. Will come down to leicester for the game anyway but under a point of principle will not go to ticket touts with inflationary prices. Then back to Orkney tomorrow or Tuesday and back to reality.

Thanks to all who have tried to yet me tickets etc. Much appreciated.

John

Archived