Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dicko

Matchday Car Parking - close to the ground

Morning folks

Not posted for a long time but I figured this would be the best place to ask this.

What is the closest match-day parking to the ground these days?

I'm going to the game with my Dad tomorrow but haven't driven for years.  We usually go to the pub beforehand and then walk down, but he was taken ill at the back end of last year and is only just on the road to recovery.  This will be the first game he's attended since October.

As keen as he is to go, he can't walk all that far, so i'll drive and need to park fairly close to the ground.  The club car park has sold out.

What's the next-closest one?  And how early would we need to get there?

I'm not fussed about cost etc.

Any advice appreciated

:thumbup:

Saffron lane bus lane, it's free and the same distance and freemans really

This.

When I used to park there, the only issue I had was, if you didn't get there by 1 o'clock, you ended up parking right down saff lane.

And if his dad isn't to good at present, I would get there about one, so right up near the ground.

Freemans Common is ok if you get there early and choose a car park which lets you make a relatively quick getaway.

It can be hellish to get away and there's little Bon homie or sense of brotherhood towards fellow city fans once everyone has got in their little metal box.

Morning folks

Not posted for a long time but I figured this would be the best place to ask this.

What is the closest match-day parking to the ground these days?

I'm going to the game with my Dad tomorrow but haven't driven for years. We usually go to the pub beforehand and then walk down, but he was taken ill at the back end of last year and is only just on the road to recovery. This will be the first game he's attended since October.

As keen as he is to go, he can't walk all that far, so i'll drive and need to park fairly close to the ground. The club car park has sold out.

What's the next-closest one? And how early would we need to get there?

I'm not fussed about cost etc

Any advice appreciated

:thumbup:

Not been to KP for one year now...Just a thought.Why not park your car, then take a Taxi.

To club car park Asking for them to pick you up, from where you suggest at designated time.

Archived