Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Wolves Match Thread

With a defensive line up like that has anyone got the rant line for monday night phone in. I have just about had enough of this attitude.

Wait and see what the result is first. ;):thumbup:

I must admit to be disappointed Hume isn't starting. If we are playing the 4-5-1 system then we need pace up front and someone who can hold up the ball to bring the likes of Hughes, Momo etc into the game. That is not de Vries' style. Levein has long favoured the big target man mentality however. Personally I think it will be meat and drink for the likes of Lescott and co. Lets hope I am wrong.

Checked the teams on Sky Sports' online score centre and they've got it set out as 4-4-2 but with Kisnorbo at left back and Dublin up front with de Vries, but that's hardly inspiring either :ph34r: Have they said on commentary whether it's 4-5-1 or 4-4-2?

Checked the teams on Sky Sports' online score centre and they've got it set out as 4-4-2 but with Kisnorbo at left back and Dublin up front with de Vries, but that's hardly inspiring either :ph34r: Have they said on commentary whether it's 4-5-1 or 4-4-2?

It is 4-5-1

Archived