Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Wolves Match Thread

Not confident with Leveins attitude, giving Wolves respect like we did Cardiff and look what happens, ****in get into them from the off and we'll see some ****ing wins!

You were listening to CL on the radio as well. ;):thumbup:

Negative tactics by Levein from the sounds of things. "We aren't going to go all out attack against Wolves in the first 20 mins, we want to frustrate them and get their fans to turn against them"

For focks sake go out to score early and that will shut up their fans!

4-5-1 with De Vries on his own isn't going to work cos our midfielders won't support him quickly enough.

The only good thing about today's line up is that Williams has been dropped.

Is Hume injured or coming back from injury or something, because if he ain't we NEED to play him, he sounds and looks good when he comes on as a sub, so we need to see him over 90 minutes, Play Hume FFS!

I nearly put some money on Hume scoring today but I didn't bother in the end because I didn't think he'd play! :mad:

I have put £3 on Leicester winning and I have predicted Wolves to win 2-1 so I put £1 on that, I'll be happy to lose £1!!

Well with that attacking formation with that profound goalscorer we are bound to win! :rolleyes: Just we are good on the counter!

mms://a924.l609521700.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21700 (Radio link)

Only use this link if you have a subscription to City Premium Sites.

Why cant we? will it cost us money or something?

If you do not have a subscription you will be obtaining services without paying for them. People (the Club etc.) tend not to like that. :(:huh::unsure::whistle:;):thumbup:

Levein is too defensive.

Why dont we go into games thinking we can win anymore :(:mad::devil:

That is exactly why I have stated that I am slightly unhappy with Levein's management. Every away game we go out to defend and we inevitably lose. You would have thought Levein would have woken up after almost a year without an away win in the league...but obviously not judging by today's line up.

Archived