Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jpa1024

Chelsea Travel Without Ticket

Just passing on what would be help full info to people that would want to buy in the Chelsea end as they would want to see it live!

Just cos your on here 24/7 talking shite about a shit club in Scotland that's thinks it's Irish, don't accuse me of being a tout

Got one in the stand Chelsea faced when presented with the trophy. One of my Chelsea fan pals sorted me out. Doubt I'll be able to control myself though lol

That'll be great if the trophy is presented at the Everton match.

I'll be down there. Chances are it will be wrapped up before this game so I will just be going to extend the celebration which should hopefully mostly occur after the Everton game unless we beat united. Can't see much celebrating likely if we win it on Monday night simply as its a Monday

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any place where all Leicester Fans will meet up before the game?

I'm coming all the way from germany to see leicester win the league in london, so I'm looking for some good place to watch the game and celebrate!

Is there any place where all Leicester Fans will meet up before the game?

I'm coming all the way from germany to see leicester win the league in london, so I'm looking for some good place to watch the game and celebrate!

I have no idea who will show it but here are the best options. The Slug and Lettuce outside Fulham Broadway station.....The Blackbird Earls Court Rd....The Courtfield Tavern opposite Earls Court tube.....The White Horse near Parsons Green station

Archived