Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jpa1024

Chelsea Travel Without Ticket

Will many be considering travelling down to Chelsea without a ticket?

I would think so, many will want to risk touts and home end, others, just a day out in the sunshine in london, and my guess is, if we win it and get the trophy that day, a few will risk running into the ground when the exit gates open.

several of my mates have already coughed up for the trains, with no match tickets on the horizon as yet.

I play golf down here with a bloke who's a Chelsea ST holder in the old shed end. Thought I'd chance my arm and asked if I could offer him a ridiculous amount of cash for his ticket for the final game. He laughed and said "We've been shit all season so I can't be arsed to go. You can have it for nothing if you want, but don't jump up when Leicester score else you might get a kicking". Fair enough. That'll do for me cock. Result!!  :scarf:

The trophy will be lifted on the final game of the season

Unless it is won before in which case it is presented at the last home game (although I guess this scenario is getting less likely)

Agreed and hope so seeing as I have a ticket in with the home fans!

Yes, would be a shame to see us win the league and get bottled in the same afternoon...

I have secured 2 tickets in Chelsea end paid a fortune for them but away end tickets won't be forsale no one in P1 will flog one and No one who works for club will risk loosing their job to sell one so have resigned myself that money wont be enough , and I think it's right that the P1 guys get to witness the guard of honour from Chelsea .... Because the trophy will be dished out at the KP the Saturday a week before ;)

#believe

I won't be sending money anywhere it's meet in person on the day for me, there gonna be well over the asking price but I'd rather buy outside the stadium then send my money to someone I've never met before an sweat an wait to see if 1 he sends tickets an 2 if there real, majority of season ticket holders will surely go, that's why there season ticket holders

If I did I would probably go down to New Cavendish Street and go to the Stags Head. It'll be packed with Leicester fans and always an incredible atmosphere... having said that if we need to win the last game I wouldn't go there in a million years because my current record is THAT Deeney moment and Welbecks late Arsenal winner this season!

What a twat!

7tHznHu.png

Yes. I got this pm too. 

I told him to to report back to his STH contact that I managed to get sorted with tickets from a couple of Chelsea friends at face value and that he may need to reconsider the 'going rate'. True story. Yahoo!  :scarf:

Yes. I got this pm too. 

I told him to to report back to his STH contact that I managed to get sorted with tickets from a couple of Chelsea friends at face value and that he may need to reconsider the 'going rate'. True story. Yahoo!  :scarf:

You have more friends who can sort me and my friend for face value? haha

I already lucked out on this... So sadly not my friend.

I already paid for my two tickets, won't list what I paid in honour of the rules around here, but luckily it wasn't 500 quid each!

What a f**cking twat. I just PM'd Webbo hah, should have come up with a more snarky response.

Archived