Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

LCFC Direct Schemes & Members Ballot

I wanted to know this as well. I've been on the DD plan for a couple of years now and last year I distinctly remember using lcfcdirect to 'buy' or renew. Thing is it does say in the season ticket guide just let it renew it'll be done automatically but I don't want to do nothing and then something messes on the club's side of things and we end up without a season ticket next year.

If you click on direct debits, get to payments page, you will see this seasons payments, click the tab at the top and change the tab to next season, you will see next seasons payments schedule.

If you click on direct debits, get to payments page, you will see this seasons payments, click the tab at the top and change the tab to next season, you will see next seasons payments schedule.

that's new today as well, but mine doesn't start until june!!! i thought the reason for the 14th may deadline was for payment 1 to be made at end of may.

infact looking at it, it's gone back to 10 months starting june last payment march, as my amount is 41.50 totaling the £415.

and now they have set up the DD it seems all cup schemes are online for everyone, but the ballot is still there!!

that's new today as well, but mine doesn't start until june!!! i thought the reason for the 14th may deadline was for payment 1 to be made at end of may.

infact looking at it, it's gone back to 10 months starting june last payment march, as my amount is 41.50 totaling the £415.

Thanks for the above gents. Just checked myself and yes the details are there for the DD for next season but as already stated it looks like it starts in June when the club have already stated it starts in May.....and it's that sort of thing that makes me wonder whether to 'buy' it online just to make sure :)....I'll give it a few days first and see if it sorts itself out

I'm on the direct debit scheme I haven't been on the website to renew but just got a email with a receipt thanking me for buying my season ticket for next season

I just got this too, rather confused tbh.

I'm on the direct debit scheme I haven't been on the website to renew but just got a email with a receipt thanking me for buying my season ticket for next season

It auto renews if on debit scheme no need to do anything.

Receipt is just as they have set up payment schedule today.

However it does look like 10 months starting June not may as suggested in the brochure.

Archived