Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

LCFC Direct Schemes & Members Ballot

I have called the club and been assured the membership ballot is not a real scheme and is on there completely in error. Bizarre cock-up but apparently it offers nothing at all. 

haha.. nice effort club... expect to see this error corrected with a real scheme in the very near future.

haha.. nice effort club... expect to see this error corrected with a real scheme in the very near future.

I did try and ask if it was something that had been put up early rather than completely out of the blue, but she said as far as she knew it wasn't. Very strange!

I have called the club and been assured the membership ballot is not a real scheme and is on there completely in error. Bizarre cock-up but apparently it offers nothing at all. 

So if that's the case, at what point do the season tickets on DD auto renew then? As I assume the fact that my lad can now sign up for the cup scheme but I can't as yet means that it's because I have made a payment. Will we have to wait until the renewal deadline before I can add myself my daughter?

I did try and ask if it was something that had been put up early rather than completely out of the blue, but she said as far as she knew it wasn't. Very strange!

Problem is at the club, one person knows nothing, then someone else seems to know everything. Can't really trust anything they say, apart from Jim or someone higher up!

All seems a bit strange to me.

Problem is at the club, one person knows nothing, then someone else seems to know everything. Can't really trust anything they say, apart from Jim or someone higher up!

All seems a bit strange to me.

Agreed but I made sure she checked with her higher ups and she came back after a while comfortable to assure me she was correct. I can imagine something popping up later down the line though, but for now I'm confident it is there in error as I was told. 

When you log in on the website click on my account underneath your name at the top, after clicking on my account on the left hand side you should see a option that say schemes

Found it thanks

I registered but not sure what we are registering for

We have 4 ST's and had to register for each one in turn

So if that's the case, at what point do the season tickets on DD auto renew then? As I assume the fact that my lad can now sign up for the cup scheme but I can't as yet means that it's because I have made a payment. Will we have to wait until the renewal deadline before I can add myself my daughter?

Where is cup Scheme registration?

It seems it is a bit hit and miss, is should be within the schemes, bit, I have just paid the 1st instalment on my lads ticket and added him to the DD moving forward, he now has the option to join, FA cup, League Cup and CL schemes, my daughter and myself don't as yet, I guess it's to do with the deadline.

I was tempted to see what happens if I add mine and my girls to my basket but don't fancy paying twice lol

Ahh ok so June 1st I guess will go live for all of us on the direct debit scheme

That's cool thanks

Don't pay twice , top is loaded already lol

I would guess so, either after renewal deadline or once 1st payment has gone.

I have had a reply from jim and he backs this up, they have no idea where it has come from and why it is there, will be removed ASAP.

I'd keep an eye on those card statements for anyone who has signed up and given details.

I don't believe that. Maybe the staff just haven't been made aware but they wouldn't just put it on the website if it's not real... maybe it's not meant to be live on the website yet. Season ticket holders get:

post-1520-0-08022300-1461597098_thumb.jp

I don't believe that. Maybe the staff just haven't been made aware but they wouldn't just put it on the website if it's not real... maybe it's not meant to be live on the website yet. Season ticket holders get:

ballot.jpg

I'm a season ticket holder and don't get the cup opt in options

I'm told if your on the direct debit scheme it will appear after first Payment taken

Are you on the direct debit scheme ?

I'm a season ticket holder and don't get the cup opt in options

I'm told if your on the direct debit scheme it will appear after first Payment taken

Are you on the direct debit scheme ?

I don't have a season ticket but my mate does and I have his reference on my account under 'Friends & Family' - but yes, he is on the direct debit scheme

I don't have a season ticket but my mate does and I have his reference on my account under 'Friends & Family' - but yes, he is on the direct debit scheme

Strange I just logged on now and it's now there for my two adult tickets but not the kids tickets

Bit strange .... They are free family stand tickets so maybe kids will be free for CL games as well !!!

I have registered

looks interesting and probably just the club fu cking a few more things up. 

i get the option to join the membership ballot but no cup stuff. champions league is the only one i really care about. 

I'm not sure how this would work for season tickets holder as we are meant to have seats reserved for cup games until a certain period?

Nail, head, hit. It will be no different to the other cup games, all it does is automatically deduct your account and buy your seat.

Last season I didn't click either cup scheme, the league cup games generally didn't have seats reserved as all the stadium doesn't open up on the early rounds, FA cup you get a period to buy your seat so I saw no reason to add either.

Also we get another bye in the league cup, so enter it a round later than the rest of the Premier league with being in the Champs league,

I'm not sure how this would work for season tickets holder as we are meant to have seats reserved for cup games until a certain period?

That process will remain I guess but this is how all the big clubs handle cup schemes

One word of warning is usually at other clubs you can't cancel you have to pay for the tickets once you sign up

Anyone been on the season ticket tab, if you pay DD for your ST do you have to "buy" another one or will it renew automatically?

I wanted to know this as well. I've been on the DD plan for a couple of years now and last year I distinctly remember using lcfcdirect to 'buy' or renew. Thing is it does say in the season ticket guide just let it renew it'll be done automatically but I don't want to do nothing and then something messes on the club's side of things and we end up without a season ticket next year.

Archived