Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

LCFC Direct Schemes & Members Ballot

Afternoon All

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on the New Tab once you log into LCFCdirect.

Under Schemes, I am hearing some people have the option of registering for FA Cup, League Cup and CL and a members ballot, however, when you select more info it doesn't tell you anything, just get the option to join the scheme.

I also from what I can work out, it seems a bit random, as some clients only have the option for members ballot. Not all the schemes listed.

I don't seem to have the new tab at all! Just the normal ones?

your a step behind me then, typical lcfc, i have the tab down the left, but not the option to join for any of the cup games, and I would love to know what the ballot is for?

Mate of mine has all the options but again no ballot info, I accept the cup schemes are what they are, that's fine but i can't sign up for a ballot when I don't know what it is for, you would think the club would have sent an email out.

I have however to my shock been able to add my boys season ticket to the DD scheme via my account.

Afternoon All

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on the New Tab once you log into LCFCdirect.

Under Schemes, I am hearing some people have the option of registering for FA Cup, League Cup and CL and a members ballot, however, when you select more info it doesn't tell you anything, just get the option to join the scheme.

I also from what I can work out, it seems a bit random, as some clients only have the option for members ballot. Not all the schemes listed.

I have just looked on my account and I have only got the members ballot option listed

I don't get why they need payment details for a ballot

I maybe wrong but I thought a ballot was a secret voting system

I imagine it'll be like how some of the teams like Man Utd do it. You apply for games you want to go to and then they do a ballot and if you're selected you get the tickets. Makes it less about who can get to the ticket office first and gives everyone equal chance.

I could obviously be wrong on that but that's what I assumed.

Something very very dodgy about this. Surely they should put up some info before asking for card details? There are a lot of people clamouring for tickets to anything at the moment who will just stick their card details down without knowing what they are getting!

guessing this is under season tickets on lcfc direct as i cannot see anything like this? can see season tickets but because im gold member i can't gain access.

Click on the account tab on the top right. Then there's a tab that says schemes down the left

I've just paid for my boys ticket as he wasn't on DD and now he has the option to sign up for all cup comps, but still now clues what the ballot is about.

Seems we have noticed before LCFC have informed us.

guessing this is under season tickets on lcfc direct as i cannot see anything like this? can see season tickets but because im gold member i can't gain access.

When you log in on the website click on my account underneath your name at the top, after clicking on my account on the left hand side you should see a option that say schemes

The perils of doing development work on a live site!

Guessing an announcement will be made on this in the next couple of days. Assume it is essentially a waiting list, so you sign up and if you're lucky enough to get chosen you get membership and get charged.

Much like Olympics/WC tickets

I've just paid for my boys ticket as he wasn't on DD and now he has the option to sign up for all cup comps, but still now clues what the ballot is about.

Seems we have noticed before LCFC have informed us.

I have all options now

Click on the account tab on the top right. Then there's a tab that says schemes down the left

found it!

it has to be busted because it has let me enter my mate for members ballot and all he is booking history....added me, the mrs, daughter and him just to see what it does though! 

found it!

it has to be busted because it has let me enter my mate for members ballot and all he is booking history....added me, the mrs, daughter and him just to see what it does though! 

This is going to be fun when 4 charges for a membership get debited from your account lol;) ;)

When you log in on the website click on my account underneath your name at the top, after clicking on my account on the left hand side you should see a option that say schemes

did it also ask you to verify your details again or was that just me? 

This is going to be fun when 4 charges for a membership get debited from your account lol;) ;)

if it does i will get the money back! 

"members ballot" just seems weird. maybe its members for CL games or something since if the rumours are true, it will be ST holders only for the CL games?

Archived