Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

Everton game for those ticketless foxes… What pub should we meet in ?

I'm up for it Pabbers

Even if we don't need it to be fair, will probs have a few and then go down the ground after to hopefully join In The celebrations

Yeah different for me the mother of my two small children prolly ain't gonna put up with two ridiculous benders in two weeks lol

Well up for this. Travelling up from Cardiff for the weekend to get involved with the hopeful festivities.

Not sure how to spot each other, could get my Spurs mate to come along in full kit, that would get people's attention…

He would certainly be a "full kit banker"

Yeah different for me the mother of my two small children prolly ain't gonna put up with two ridiculous benders in two weeks lol

Ah fair point lol

Anyway hopefully I will be there (I'm on a night shift on the Friday so I will be shitfaced after half a shandy lol) as I can't make tomorrow as I'm at work until at least 5

Onwards and upwards Leicester City

Come on let's do this :fc: we win tomorrow

Up the Foxes

What time we meeting????

Its may brothers wedding that day, but I'm gonna pop in and hug my Leicester city brothers and go to his reception and get totally rat arsed

im thinking about 4 ish?

That's should be good for me, I will be the brown guy with a suit onr

Its may brothers wedding that day, but I'm gonna pop in and hug my Leicester city brothers and go to his reception and get totally rat arsed

That's should be good for me, I will be the brown guy with a suit onr

Will look out for you

I will wear blue to make it easy for one and all to spot me

:whistle:lol

Went to the Brickies today to check it out and it has 5 normal size TV screens and I asked the barman was he expecting the pub to be full on Sunday. He said no and he was expecting about 40 or so but the pub would be rammed for the Everton game.

I am going to check out the Brickies and the Counting house with its big screen, and decide on the day.

Have we decided what pub yet then?

Brickies?

There has got to be more than a handful of us?

Pyrotechnics at the ground too, do I go the this fans village or grab myself an early spot in a pub for the game. 

Don't want to miss the game on a TV, but fireworks and the world watching?

Pub? Outside the KP? Beer? Fans Village? Beer? Fireworks? Beer?  

There has got to be more than a handful of us?

Pyrotechnics at the ground too, do I go the this fans village or grab myself an early spot in a pub for the game.

Don't want to miss the game on a TV, but fireworks and the world watching?

Pub? Outside the KP? Beer? Fans Village? Beer? Fireworks? Beer?

If there is Definately going to be beer at the fans village thingy ma Bob then I would say that is a must but maybe after watching some of the game in a pub ?

Who knows? Go with the Flow

Archived