Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supedaj

Young Weso

Lets be carefull with Weso he has played one great game in a pre season FRIENDLY, sure that was enough for us to see he has something but lets not build him up to much only to get on his back when he comes back and has a few dodgy games.

That said i was gutted when he got injured and can't wait for him to get his place in the midfield (prob be playing 4-6-0 by then)

Lets be carefull with Weso he has played one great game in a pre season FRIENDLY, sure that was enough for us to see he has something but lets not build him up to much only to get on his back when he comes back and has a few dodgy games.

That said i was gutted when he got injured and can't wait for him to get his place in the midfield (prob be playing 4-6-0 by then)

He played 2 or 3 great friendlies. And by the time the Celtic match came, he was already pushing hard for a first team place according to Tim Davies (?) if I remember correctly...

It is odd, but that's what i've had to resort to after watching all the others fail. :D

Wouldn't he replace Joey if he was available? I seem to remember you posting that he was a class above everyone else, so is his availablilty going to improve the overall team performance. Confused.

Wouldn't he replace Joey if he was available? I seem to remember you posting that he was a class above everyone else, so is his availablilty going to improve the overall team performance. Confused.

At the time of me posting that, Gudjonsson was still serving up his inconsistent performances and the majority of fans would agree with me on that. Gudjonsson has been class this season and i'm not ashamed to admit it. From what i've seen of Weso he is the complete midfielder in terms of defending, passing and pushing forward, whether he'd improve our team is still un-answerable until he plays.

I've been wrong plenty of times before and i'll no doubt be wrong plenty of times again, so I wouldn't be confused. Just don't listen to me :D

Weso is a class player though

At the time of me posting that, Gudjonsson was still serving up his inconsistent performances and the majority of fans would agree with me on that. Gudjonsson has been class this season and i'm not ashamed to admit it. From what i've seen of Weso he is the complete midfielder in terms of defending, passing and pushing forward, whether he'd improve our team is still un-answerable until he plays.

I've been wrong plenty of times before and i'll no doubt be wrong plenty of times again, so I wouldn't be confused. Just don't listen to me :D

Weso is a class player though

I may not agree with it, but I will always read one of your posts. :D;):thumbup:

Dont put too much pressure on the lad?? I'd say he'd have a big grin and couldn't wait to get back looking at the deficiencies in some of our players games, resulting in this poor start to our season.It wont be pressure to do better than some of those.

Well, at the moment I'd be happy just seeing him back and fully fit. :)

The rest will take care of itself...

I may not agree with it, but I will always read one of your posts. :D;):thumbup:

Me to, rest assured it wasn't a criticism just clarification, which you've provided.

Tim Davies says he'll be fit for about xmas time. We badly need him

I'm as keen to see him back as you but, with him being so young, I doubt he'll get much football until after the close season. They'll want to make sure that leg mends properly and strongly. Can't imagine why they'd wanna take any unnecessary chances.

There you are - I can be defensive. :):)

I'm as keen to see him back as you but, with him being so young, I doubt he'll get much football until after the close season. They'll want to make sure that leg mends properly and strongly. Can't imagine why they'd wanna take any unnecessary chances.

There you are - I can be defensive. :):)

I'm not so sure about that. Tim Davies reckons that he'll be ready by xmas so even if they keep him wrapped up for another month or so he'll still get a few chances next year, trust me. Levein loves him.

That's WHY he'll insist the recovery is handled slowly.

As Levein has said though, the physical mentality and character of the lad is phenomenal and he'll heal quickly and will be desperate to be out playing.

I think they might try and hold him back but Weso's enthusiasm and talent will prevail and they'll just let him get on with it in the end.

With only one and a half seasons left on contract,seeing Bobo destroyed six months playing time,I'm sure our club will want to play him sooner than later before predators circle with offers. CL wants to see him back assisting a push up the table which no-one seems to have done so far this season.

Archived