Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Sold off a few players in the hope of picking them up cheaper next week when the toty players drop and the market crashes

Never got involved with the market crash. What BPL players would you recommend selling? 

Scrappy start to weekend league. Aubameyang sent off after 39 seconds. Thought I had control of the ball went for a cross ended up doing a two footed lunge from behind. Manages a 1-0 victory in which I dominated ... The dude then sends me a message of abuse. My reply was to wish him a happy new year lol

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Never got involved with the market crash. What BPL players would you recommend selling? 

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

I'm sitting on 230k. That enough you think? 

I've no idea guys like I said I've never really bothered with market crashes or buying and selling for profit etc... they reckon the week leading up to the toty release and the week after is when players will be at there lowest then they'll start to creep up again, I guess people just try to sell on there most expensive players to have a decent pot for signing toty players 

2 hours ago, casablancas said:

Why on earth are people leaving the game lobby so often?

They usually see 1 of 3 things, your est date, that fleckled fut champions kit you get for finishing so high up or if they see a quality player during the kit selection bit on the opposite team.... it's a f**king nightmare!!! People should lose a game every time they do it in the league or lose an attempt during the midweek qualifying cup

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

They usually see 1 of 3 things, your est date, that fleckled fut champions kit you get for finishing so high up or if they see a quality player during the kit selection bit on the opposite team.... it's a f**king nightmare!!! People should lose a game every time they do it in the league or lose an attempt during the midweek qualifying cup

Well I have fut founder or whatever it is and this doesn't happen to me. The kit thing yeah. Stupid saying people should get docked for quitting though. The game hasn't started. You don't lose anything & neither do they.

38 minutes ago, stix said:

Well I have fut founder or whatever it is and this doesn't happen to me. The kit thing yeah. Stupid saying people should get docked for quitting though. The game hasn't started. You don't lose anything & neither do they.

Must just be me then as twice it's happened 15 times the last 2 weeks...but yea stupid saying something should be done about it :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, stix said:

Is that sarcasm?

Course it is, there's nothing more frustrating than it happening a couple of times let alone that many times, EA randomly pick who you play if you choose you don't fancy playing that player for what ever reason you should be penalised, I'm not saying hit them with a coin ban but they should loose 1 of there games in say the weekend league or 1 every time they do it during the mid week qualifiers, I imagine it would soon stop

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Course it is, there's nothing more frustrating than it happening a couple of times let alone that many times, EA randomly pick who you play if you choose you don't fancy playing that player for what ever reason you should be penalised, I'm not saying hit them with a coin ban but they should loose 1 of there games in say the weekend league or 1 every time they do it during the mid week qualifiers, I imagine it would soon stop

No chance that would ever happen. It is what it is. 

I think you're paranoid

What if their internet is shit? What if the kits clash? What if you just don't fancy it or you have to switch off and do something else? 

Archived