Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, lcfcben76 said:

Do you think? Had the second inform yesterday and couldn't do anything with him. Turned like a truck despite his 84 dribbling,I was on a bad patch in fut champs in all fairness so ended up loading him off

At first it took a while for me to get used to him and I was in a terrible spell in the Fut champs. Changed my system and all of a sudden this guy turned into a machine. The card came with the Hunter chemistry so that helps him out a great deal. I use him and either Sturridge or Vardy so he's got someone with pace next to him. 

10 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

At first it took a while for me to get used to him and I was in a terrible spell in the Fut champs. Changed my system and all of a sudden this guy turned into a machine. The card came with the Hunter chemistry so that helps him out a great deal. I use him and either Sturridge or Vardy so he's got someone with pace next to him. 

Yeah I used him next to potm hazard and I had a hunter on benteke, just didn't work out for me unfortunately, his cards suggest he should be insane

6 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Yeah I used him next to potm hazard and I had a hunter on benteke, just didn't work out for me unfortunately, his cards suggest he should be insane

Must admit he can be frustrating to use. He hardly scored for me last night and he did feel a bit clunky. Replaced him with Vardy in a couple of games and Vardy was on fire. If Benteke had about 85 pace he would be insane. 

When do the rewards get paid out for the weekend league? 

Its the first time I'd qualified, managed 8 wins from about 17 games, so silver 3 I think I'll get.

Ive also managed to qualify for next weekend, I'll be hoping to get a lot more games in and aim for Gold 1/2.

2 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

When do the rewards get paid out for the weekend league? 

Its the first time I'd qualified, managed 8 wins from about 17 games, so silver 3 I think I'll get.

Ive also managed to qualify for next weekend, I'll be hoping to get a lot more games in and aim for Gold 1/2.

The rewards are usually given out Wednesday nights between 10 and midnight. But sometimes they come later/earlier since ea like messing everyone about lol

20 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Do Share lol 

I dare not lol.  One sec and I shall. Bah. Can't log onto the companion app. Will have to settle for a picture. Be warned I'm at my parents for xmas so the monitor is tiddly small lol. As mentioned before packed Kante and Hector but funded the rest thanks to a Ronaldo in pack and using that to abuse the one to watch cards. 

image.jpeg

52 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I dare not lol.  One sec and I shall. Bah. Can't log onto the companion app. Will have to settle for a picture. Be warned I'm at my parents for xmas so the monitor is tiddly small lol. As mentioned before packed Kante and Hector but funded the rest thanks to a Ronaldo in pack and using that to abuse the one to watch cards. 

image.jpeg

Wow that is some team, how you getting on with if Walcott? He's supposed to be a beast

43 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Wow that is some team, how you getting on with if Walcott? He's supposed to be a beast

He's hit and miss. I have otw Dembele now @ 84 and he's much better imo. 5* weak foot and 4*skills although I am useless with the trick stick. He also has a better work rate. Walcott is good though his pace and finishing are awesome. Best I got from the futmas was also a Barrow. ****nuts that Fifa are. 

It's really pizzzing me off this whole est 2010 curse I've got hanging over me, I genuinely believe I may never qualify for the weekend league again.... that being said I just got to the final for the 2nd time tonight only to be somehow beaten by a 2nd minute corner thanks to cech in his goal who saved absolutely everything 

Sold up my juve back line and I've gone back to a full bpl team, not much got past the juve lot but a simple ball over the top and they were screwed as even with shadow cards they were a bit slow.... already had a a few non tradeable quality bpl cbs so spunked 130k on if shaqiri, the guy looks like a beast especially with the Hunter card on

Looking forward to opening my reward packs tonight to see what I get.

My premier league team is working well for me now.

4-3-3.

Valdes

Rose / Mayuka

Mustafi / Fonte

Williams / Matip

Coleman / Zabaleta

Mendy / Coquelin

Fernandinho / Gueye

Eriksson / Perrerya

Sterling / Depay

Amrabat / Diouf

Shaqiri / Mane

I want to bring in, Lloris, Bailey, Smalling & Kantè. Also possibly Dembele.

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

4-3-3.

Valdes

Rose / Mayuka

Mustafi / Fonte

Williams / Matip

Coleman / Zabaleta

Mendy / Coquelin

Fernandinho / Gueye

Eriksson / Perrerya

Sterling / Depay

Amrabat / Diouf

Shaqiri / Mane

Haven't tried lloris but the other 4 are probably th best I've tried in the bpl for there positions, I wouldn't waste my money on lloris though as butland is a beast and will only cost about 3/4K... I've tried cech, totgs kasper and Buffon but I still always go back to butland

2 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

4-3-3.

Valdes

Rose / Mayuka

Mustafi / Fonte

Williams / Matip

Coleman / Zabaleta

Mendy / Coquelin

Fernandinho / Gueye

Eriksson / Perrerya

Sterling / Depay

Amrabat / Diouf

Shaqiri / Mane

I adore Amrabat, have him converted to a cm with a boost to physicality and defensive stats. Seems to perform well when he deputises for KDB. I really do rate him. 

58 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I adore Amrabat, have him converted to a cm with a boost to physicality and defensive stats. Seems to perform well when he deputises for KDB. I really do rate him. 

He's averaging about a goal a game in division 3. He isn't great at one on ones, but he's got good control and loves a goal from outside the box. 

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

That's actually not a bad shout converting him to midfield. He's quick and skillful and would link up well with Pereya. Might get him and try this myself. 

5 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

He's averaging about a goal a game in division 3. He isn't great at one on ones, but he's got good control and loves a goal from outside the box. 

On that basis it seems playing him in the middle of the park is best for him. 

Archived