Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I've sold up my prem team again and headed back to Calcio A, you just get so much more for your buck... plus I'll admit selling my juve back 5 was a mistake as it just feels so much easier to defend with them 

IMG_1800.PNG

Feel free to make me calcio / bundesliga hybrid. I feel the from free I ise of Reus; Aubameyang and 84 rated OTW Dembele are pretty unbeatable going forward. I'm asking you this as I have no experience with calcio players. 

22 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I've got this at the moment, (4-3-1-2)

(87) Mertens (87) Icardi

(86) Pjanic

(86) Hamsik (84) Nainggolan (85) Brozovic

(84) Sandro (88) Chiellini (87) Bonucci (85) Alves

(88) Handanovic

What Mertens like? His stats look unreal... just need another 500k to try him out lol 

Just now, dbtcity said:

What martens like? His stats look unreal... just need another 500k to try him out lol 

Assist king. His passing is mad and Icardi finishes everything from everywhere.

Reckon i'm going to put him CAM and buy (85) Dybala up front. Not really feeling Pjanic.

29 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Feel free to make me calcio / bundesliga hybrid. I feel the from free I ise of Reus; Aubameyang and 84 rated OTW Dembele are pretty unbeatable going forward. I'm asking you this as I have no experience with calcio players. 

Id love to mate but my front 3 probably cost the same as Aubameyang alone

13 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Assist king. His passing is mad and Icardi finishes everything from everywhere.

Reckon i'm going to put him CAM and buy (85) Dybala up front. Not really feeling Pjanic.

Yea I had the normal pjanic and didn't rate him, try the second if Immobile at cam, really enjoying him there seems to always pop up in the right place/makes great runs to get the goals + seems to love a through ball, I'm loving Bonaventura at cm as he seems to make great runs and loves a goal as well

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Yea I had the normal pjanic and didn't rate him, try the second if Immobile at cam, really enjoying him there seems to always pop up in the right place/makes great runs to get the goals + seems to love a through ball

His passing is right poor though. Does that not impact upon his performance at CAM?

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

How much would a Calcio A team cost? I'm undecided whether to fvck my BPL team off because atm I'm playing shit with it. 

The four I'm looking at for my hybrid will set me back around 250k. About 25k for alves, 30k for Buffon, 45k+ for Cheillini. 

Depending on the class of players you want I'm gonna go for pretty expensive. 

20 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

How much would a Calcio A team cost? I'm undecided whether to fvck my BPL team off because atm I'm playing shit with it. 

My team was about 500k for the lot, the defence was about 160k, definitely better value for money shopping in the calcio A, once you play with that back 5 you'll struggle to go back though, picking up a 3rd if icardi for 70k and Higuain for 60k says it all lol

14 minutes ago, casablancas said:

The four I'm looking at for my hybrid will set me back around 250k. About 25k for alves, 30k for Buffon, 45k+ for Cheillini. 

Depending on the class of players you want I'm gonna go for pretty expensive. 

I re signed cheillini last night for 59k, worth every penny

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

You should sell up your bundesliga lot and go all in with calcio A, you'd get a beast of a team.... a bit like akcj's

I love my bundesliga hybrid. If I get rid of anything it'd be the premier league lot. But then that means loosing Kante. Unless someone can figure out how to get him in a calcio/bundesliga hybrid lol

27 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Get to the final of the weekend league qualifying thing and after 15 back out I land a guy with a front 3 of Ronaldo griezman Messi..... safe to say I got pumped!!! I really do give up this est 2010 bs is screwing me over on a weekly basis!!!

Is this a thing? The est2010? I've only been going since 17. 

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

Is this a thing? The est2010? I've only been going since 17. 

Yea I've been playing it for years (well trying) so I get stuck with the est 2010 tag and everyone quits out on me expecting me to be decent... the only players that seem to play me are seemingly pro players lol FIFA 18 I'm starting a fresh account 

Archived