Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

12 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Finally managed to build a 100 chem gold team with my extremely limited coin budget

Whole thing only cost me 7K! So I can actually afford a few decent players to add as well now. Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20161222-144446.png

Would honestly sell the lot and get a perm team and build it up step by step. Really easy to make coins on this game I find, I made loads near the start of the game before some insane pack luck. All depends on the amount of time you have or are willing to put into the game

2 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

My current team, the ronaldo was packed from losing second round in a draft and then packed messi from weekend league rewards the next day.... yes I'm a lucky gitlol still proves you can get a nice team without putting any money on the game though

IMG_1250.PNG

No way in hell you've done that without spending real money on it.

Either way it needs Dani Alves and one of the big three Juve centre backs.

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

All about attacking with pace, Mahrez comes on in second half for closing out games and the old trick... Okazaki is so under rated on here too. 

Shinji with a hunter card is godly for such a basic card. Had him in my team throughout.

9 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

Amartey is a bit of a monster with the live form thing turned on this week. 78 rated. Been playing him CB with Morgan in seasons.

54u5zWE.png?1

Looks good that. Hernandez and Fuchs throw to Slimani is filth he wins so many headers.  

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Shinji with a hunter card is godly for such a basic card. Had him in my team throughout.

Only play Seasons bud! 

7 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

My current team, the ronaldo was packed from losing second round in a draft and then packed messi from weekend league rewards the next day.... yes I'm a lucky gitlol still proves you can get a nice team without putting any money on the game though

IMG_1250.PNG

That's ridiculous. Couldn't you spend a bit on your defence though?

7 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

IMG_1250.PNG

Chiellini in for Tonelli (I think it's him) 

46 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I can't get on with Bonucci and Barzagli at the back at all, do they need shadow cards to work? Much better success with Manolas and Koulibaly.

I've slapped shadow cards on them as well as Chiellini Alves and Alex Sandro and I've got to say they're all beasts, I've got the Barzagli movember card so he's got 5 extra physical 

5 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

No way in hell you've done that without spending real money on it.

Either way it needs Dani Alves and one of the big three Juve centre backs.

I can understand you thinking thatlol but I promised myself I wouldn't put any money on this year after spending about £100 purely on drafts last year, I pretty much just worked my way up doing sbc's and playing games to get coins. But then like I say my pack luck was incredible the following week like never could I have imagined packing if ronaldo and then messi the next day. I have played the game a lot though hence the red cards from weekend league, I have red lewandowski on the bench too lollol but yeah I would go dani alves but the workrates put me off completely, and as for the centre back I am going to upgrade but the juve centre backs prices are high atm due to the sbcs so I'll wait it out

18 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

I can understand you thinking thatlol but I promised myself I wouldn't put any money on this year after spending about £100 purely on drafts last year, I pretty much just worked my way up doing sbc's and playing games to get coins. But then like I say my pack luck was incredible the following week like never could I have imagined packing if ronaldo and then messi the next day. I have played the game a lot though hence the red cards from weekend league, I have red lewandowski on the bench too lollol but yeah I would go dani alves but the workrates put me off completely, and as for the centre back I am going to upgrade but the juve centre backs prices are high atm due to the sbcs so I'll wait it out

How is it you cant afford a Juve CB but you can afford to spank money on the informs and 90,000 coins worth of players to finish SBC's?

I don't know how anybody can afford to finish SBC's purely off the coins gained from playing games, you'd literally have to spend all week playing games just to get enough coins to finish one :blink:

It's almost as if I'm missing something here because I can't afford to do bugger all in this game just off the coins from playing games

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I've slapped shadow cards on them as well as Chiellini Alves and Alex Sandro and I've got to say they're all beasts, I've got the Barzagli movember card so he's got 5 extra physical 

When I can afford Chiellini I'll play a 5212 with the 3 on shadows with Eder and Dybala up front. Looks good on paper but it probably won't work out that way eh..

Eder is so underrated on this game, goes for 700 coins.

46 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

How is it you cant afford a Juve CB but you can afford to spank money on the informs and 90,000 coins worth of players to finish SBC's?

I don't know how anybody can afford to finish SBC's purely off the coins gained from playing games, you'd literally have to spend all week playing games just to get enough coins to finish one :blink:

It's almost as if I'm missing something here because I can't afford to do bugger all in this game just off the coins from playing games

At the beginning I used the coin boosts and did a bit of trading on the web app then first thing I did was use the coins to do the "advanced" sbc's. Some of them are hard to get your head around but the packs are pretty damn good, from those I got iniesta, benzema and Willian and got a very nice Bpl team, I then played the weekend league and drafts getting good packs and it's all gone from there. I can afford the juve cb'S but their prices are high atm 

Guys not sure whether I should sell my ronaldo, not cutting it this weekend league and with toty just round the corner he's bound to go down, but not sure whether to sell with my stats: first owner, 354 games, 401 goals and 147 assists. Thoughts??

wouldnt let me upload the photo

41 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Guys not sure whether I should sell my ronaldo, not cutting it this weekend league and with toty just round the corner he's bound to go down, but not sure whether to sell with my stats: first owner, 354 games, 401 goals and 147 assists. Thoughts??

wouldnt let me upload the photo

354 games.....401 goals..... that should basically answer your own question 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Got Kante and Bellerin. Think the reason there not in the squad is due to fitness. Kante is incredible. 

The main reason i shipped out my calcioa a midfield/strikers was to fit Kante in lol.... don't no how good totw zaha is but totw Walcott is supposed to be one of the best players in the game, goes for around 150/190k

Archived