Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

This game is more scripted than a movie in FUT seasons.

unreal.

I play Seasons and yesterday I played someone who was Everton. Totally dominated them from start to 90th minute. He gets a corner cleared for a second, second comes in bounces in box I go to smash it clear with Morgan. Drops to the edge of the box and shot comes in Kasper saves straight to Lukaku and he gets a easy tap in with his first shot of the game. Game ends 1-1. It's like fifa doesn't want you to win sometimes dispite having more shots, corners, possesion... 

27 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Done it again.... sold off my calcio a team and bought a beast French National team... 5 games in my French defenders are getting sold for me to buy back the Juve back 4/ gk for the 3rd time lol 

Try bundesliga? Those pesky Germans have some great players. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I play Seasons and yesterday I played someone who was Everton. Totally dominated them from start to 90th minute. He gets a corner cleared for a second, second comes in bounces in box I go to smash it clear with Morgan. Drops to the edge of the box and shot comes in Kasper saves straight to Lukaku and he gets a easy tap in with his first shot of the game. Game ends 1-1. It's like fifa doesn't want you to win sometimes dispite having more shots, corners, possesion... 

Yep I have noticed it way to often to be honest I dominate most games, create loads of chances have twice as many shots on target yet still find myself in divsion 9 in FUT seasons and I have these players in the starting 11. Vardy, Marhez, Slimani, Kante, Drinkwater, Consigili GK, Juve CB forget his name Special card, Obonga, Huth, Howdes, Wallcott, Pedro, Colman. lol 100% fixed.

27 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

lol Was just playing last game in div 9 need a win to stay in the league was 5-2 up with 10 mins left, other player scored made it 5-3 and the connection was lost its singed me out of FUT and back in again to find out im in div 10 WTF?!?!?!?!

Happened to me loads in the Fut Champions. I was winning in a couple of games and it got to around the 80 minute mark and all of a sudden I lose connection and get signed out meaning I lose out on two wins and the possibility to progress in the Tournament. I checked my Internet on my phone and it wasn't my connection that dropped. Utter bollocks. 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Done it again.... sold off my calcio a team and bought a beast French National team... 5 games in my French defenders are getting sold for me to buy back the Juve back 4/ gk for the 3rd time lol 

You love that Juventus backline don't ya lol

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Happened to me loads in the Fut Champions. I was winning in a couple of games and it got to around the 80 minute mark and all of a sudden I lose connection and get signed out meaning I lose out on two wins and the possibility to progress in the Tournament. I checked my Internet on my phone and it wasn't my connection that dropped. Utter bollocks. 

Just happened again this time I was losing, must be a server issue on there side

Not bad, not great, but not bad.

Pastore, Veratti, Azpillecueta amongst loads that'll go for 1k coins each. Plus the 30k coins have helped me bolster my forward line.

Sturridge, Vardy & Sterling all brought into my 3-4-1-2 formation :trumpet:

6 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

You're due to get 3 gold ToTW players aren't you pal?

I hit gold 1 for the monthly rewards so yeah man I should do but I wanted IF Schmeichel. Do you get coins also as a reward or just packs and kit? 

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I hit gold 1 for the monthly rewards so yeah man I should do but I wanted IF Schmeichel. Do you get coins also as a reward or just packs and kit? 

you wont get Schmeichel as it'll be 3 gold totw players from the whole of December, Schmeichel is Jan. And unfortunately it'll just be the pack and kit.

Fifa is so rigged. Just had a quick game, winning 1-0 and absolutely dominating. Guy has a lucky run, manages to run straight into a defender and still has the ball and scores. He then scores a near post header from a corner and wins 2-1 despite me absolutely dominating him. I am really getting close to hating this game. Thank fvck I got Battlefield for Christmas. 

Almost quit the game yesterday after losing 4-3 in a WL qualifier semi, I had 22 shots and 15 on target and he had 4 shots altogether... no chance can that be coincidence. Tried to upload a pic but it's too big.

Anyway I heard about 4231(2) and have won all 4 games since in division 4. It doesn't feel half as fun as 5212 or 4411 but it seems to be doing the job. 

4 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Do you also get the monthly rewards today along with your rewards from last weekends fut champions? 

Last month they actually gave out monthly rewards on the 8th so don't be surprised to see them soon, managed to bag myself elite on monthly by the skin of my teeth this time round

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

You love that Juventus backline don't ya lol

Dropped like a lead ballon today from div2 down to div4 so I spat the dummy and sold my whole team, I've gone back to the prem as I've got untradeable baily, kosceilny, mikatarian aswel as sbc son & Barry so I've saved myself a few quid straight off the bat, I just haven't found a striker in any other league that's as clinical infront of goal as vardy is for me, bagged 2 on my 1st game back with a full prem team, got 240k to blow thinking either de bruyne to play cm, Sanchez LF or Hazard LF

Archived