Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Just now, dbtcity said:

The main reason i shipped out my calcioa a midfield/strikers was to fit Kante in lol.... don't no how good totw zaha is but totw Walcott is supposed to be one of the best players in the game, goes for around 150/190k

Zaha is alright Tbf. Only cost me 50k but not had a luck at Walcott. Might check him out. Thinking of saving the coin for IF Benteke. People on here reckon he's a god in this game and his stats are immense. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Zaha is alright Tbf. Only cost me 50k but not had a luck at Walcott. Might check him out. Thinking of saving the coin for IF Benteke. People on here reckon he's a god in this game and his stats are immense. 

I struggled a bit with him but I'm a total pace whore, always seem to struggle with the target men

Just now, dbtcity said:

I struggled a bit with him but I'm a total pace whore, always seem to struggle with the target men

Just spunked 150k on him but he does have the Hunter card on him. His stats are insane. I'll use him for the Fut Champions and see how I get on. 

Just now, dbtcity said:

Think my main problem was I loved the Vardy Gayle totw combo

Vardy is deffo undroppable for me. But now I need someone to play with him. I've had Sturridge, IF Defoe and IF Gayle but none of them are doing anything for me. Hope Benteke is worth it. 

Just now, dominicmsb said:

I sold Mandanda and got Butland in to fund Coutinho but Butland has been awful for me so far. Mandanda was much better. I heard they patched the tall goalkeepers or something?

Butland was good for me. Never tried Mandanda. Courtois is incredible for me. 

41 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

ofy2z6.png

That's my team, mahrez has been incredible since I got him and kante is by far the best midfielder around. 

Currently 15 for 6 in the weekend league. 

All you need to do is fvck Sturridge off and get IF Vardy in that ST slot. 

Just now, dbtcity said:

Heading back to my prem roots, no striker seems to offer even half of what vards does for me, going to try and keep my Juventus back 4 and gk though

I did a concept squad of the Juventus defence and Gk with the rest of the squad being from the BPL and easily got 100 team chemistry with 10 player chemistry with everyone. I was so tempted to purchase the Juventus back line. It looks so OP. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

I did a concept squad of the Juventus defence and Gk with the rest of the squad being from the BPL and easily got 100 team chemistry with 10 player chemistry with everyone. I was so tempted to purchase the Juventus back line. It looks so OP. 

Just waiting for the coins to roll in so I can snap up my concept players

IMG_1782.PNG

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Just waiting for the coins to roll in so I can snap up my concept players, it's a shame though as I did love having a midfield 3 of veratti Kante and matuidi 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Just waiting for the coins to roll in so I can snap up my concept players, it's a shame though as I did love having a midfield 3 of veratti Kante and matuidi 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Managed to snap him up for 150k... also bought IF lallana

Benteke is well worth it. The man is a beast. 

Had a quick game this morning on fut champions. I've gone shit again. There's no consistency to my game whatsoever. The opponent was shit as well lol

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Managed to snap him up for 150k... also bought IF lallana

Weird, I bought the exact two players for my team yesterday lol Lallana is really good considering he's only about 50k. Benteke is quite good, holds the ball up so well but I think I need to stick a hunter on him to get the best out of him.

if anyone needs a good winger, IF Depay is amazing.

12 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

IF Benteke is amazing. 

Do you think? Had the second inform yesterday and couldn't do anything with him. Turned like a truck despite his 84 dribbling,I was on a bad patch in fut champs in all fairness so ended up loading him off

Archived