Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

50 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Done the sbc for the non tradeable totw player... was hoping for pogba/hazard/lacazzete... ended up with 81 rated Andre f**king Pinto

Well, that's the thing with surprises. You never know what you're going to get.

I find this challenge pointless, as it can be repeated over and over again for the next five days, but at the cost of many of your Gold players. Rather wait for decent Gold packs again.

Just managed to afford Lacazette, holy shit he's incredible. I think it's impossible not to score with him and IF Braithwaite up front. Does anyone get it where your striker gets loads of golden opportunities in a game but seems to blaze it wide all the time? Normally all those shots go in. 

19 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I've become lethal from corners at this game. Alex Sandro swinging it to the near post and Higuian heading it to the far corner. I score at least 1 in 3. Would highly recommend.

I've done this quite often by sticking IF Benteke at the near post. Also get your teams to make runs to the near post, that helps aswell. 

1 minute ago, DanNDH88 said:

Just managed to afford Lacazette, holy shit he's incredible. I think it's impossible not to score with him and IF Braithwaite up front. Does anyone get it where your striker gets loads of golden opportunities in a game but seems to blaze it wide all the time? Normally all those shots go in. 

Try the low driven shot. Power up your shot then quickly repress the shoot button. 

16 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Is that the normal Lacazette? I'm about 4 clubs away from completing the SBC Lacazette, so I'm hoping he's as good as you say he is :)

53 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

corners is one thing I use to score loads from but now I can't score for love nor money. Has anyone tried the custom tactics thing for corners? if so, how does it actually work?

I've completely given up trying to score direct from corners. Much better to play it short and either try and play it out for a long shot or smash a driven pass in and hope for a lucky bounce.

Reward packs weren't great. Most cards sold for 400/700 coins, Toprak went for 7k coins. 

The contracts / fitness cards will come in handy and save me a few coins going through the weekend league.

Up to 60k coins, just bit the bullet and spunked 32k on CDM Kantè.

I don't do direct goals. Deep corner to hummels who heads it across the box normally to a waiting Dembele or Walcott. Tend to score almost every game doing this. 

Do I splash the cash for the inform Thaigo? Or wait and save for the team of the year? Sitting on 260k after putting out 30k on the inform winston Reid who I used to replace Bailly. 

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

I've completely given up trying to score direct from corners. Much better to play it short and either try and play it out for a long shot or smash a driven pass in and hope for a lucky bounce.

As someone has alluded to earlier in the thread, if you can get near post ones right they're evil, not to much pace on the corner of the six yard box roughly, flick into far corner, you are laughing. 

Apart from that it's solid to score from corners, anything near the goal keeper comes for it.

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

As someone has alluded to earlier in the thread, if you can get near post ones right they're evil, not to much pace on the corner of the six yard box roughly, flick into far corner, you are laughing. 

Apart from that it's solid to score from corners, anything near the goal keeper comes for it.

It's all good when you have someone tall to head it. My front 3 are all midgets (hazard Mertens salah) and my midfield isn't much better lol

3 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Reward packs weren't great. Most cards sold for 400/700 coins, Toprak went for 7k coins. 

The contracts / fitness cards will come in handy and save me a few coins going through the weekend league.

Up to 60k coins, just bit the bullet and spunked 32k on CDM Kantè.

Best 32k you could spend on FIFA 

Archived