Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

On 12 July 2016 at 19:58, RowlattsFox said:

I'm going to just stick to my city fox membership and see what happens. Will be fine if we don't have a similar season.

Same man, easiest cheapest option, worse comes worse only loosing 20 dollars

On 29 July 2016 at 19:02, TJB-fox said:

Bought silver memberships first thing this morning and haven't got in to see tickets all day. Will be absolutely gutted if I can't get tickets for this  especially after seeing cityfoxmemberships get tickets! 

Same man I can't get in, it keeps saying that member not found. Is that the same for you? I'm gunna be f***ing pissed if it don't work, bought the membership just for the Wembley tickets 

2 minutes ago, Molafa said:

Same man I can't get in, it keeps saying that member not found. Is that the same for you? I'm gunna be f***ing pissed if it don't work, bought the membership just for the Wembley tickets 

It sometimes takes a day or so for see tickets to register it so be patient and check again in the morning 

3 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

It sometimes takes a day or so for see tickets to register it so be patient and check again in the morning 

Yeah!! Hope they still have tickets, knowing my luck

25 minutes ago, Molafa said:

Just keep trying mate have a little bit of patience and it will work. I got my Wembley tickets about 22 hours (to be precise!!) after we bought memberships the previous day. I think there will still be a fair few tickets available (maybe 1/2k) left for memberships and then general sale so I reckon if you keep trying you'll get one.

just try first thing this morning :)

6 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Just keep trying mate have a little bit of patience and it will work. I got my Wembley tickets about 22 hours (to be precise!!) after we bought memberships the previous day. I think there will still be a fair few tickets available (maybe 1/2k) left for memberships and then general sale so I reckon if you keep trying you'll get one.

just try first thing this morning :)

Fairs, Dyu really think it'll go to general sale? I heard it might go to booking history people first 

3 hours ago, Molafa said:

Fairs, Dyu really think it'll go to general sale? I heard it might go to booking history people first 

I'm not sure to be honest. It shouldn't do but I really wouldn't be surprised if it did, any luck with the tickets this morning?

2 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

I'm not sure to be honest. It shouldn't do but I really wouldn't be surprised if it did, any luck with the tickets this morning?

Yeah ordered my ticket, but disappointed now, general sale today at 6, literally no point in me buying a membership 

16 minutes ago, Molafa said:

Yeah ordered my ticket, but disappointed now, general sale today at 6, literally no point in me buying a membership 

Depends if you want to (attempt to) go to any other fixtures this season?

ive bought mine and happy with it. Even if it gets me just one/two home league games and a champions league home game, whilst giving me a (small) shout at away tickets i think it's worth it. I missed out last season for the first time in my lcfc following simply because I couldn't get tickets (don't get ST's as live too far away).

normally get to 15 a year, last year I got to one game. So it's a small price to pay for me personally to get back following the blues :scarf:

19 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Depends if you want to (attempt to) go to any other fixtures this season?

ive bought mine and happy with it. Even if it gets me just one/two home league games and a champions league home game, whilst giving me a (small) shout at away tickets i think it's worth it. I missed out last season for the first time in my lcfc following simply because I couldn't get tickets (don't get ST's as live too far away).

normally get to 15 a year, last year I got to one game. So it's a small price to pay for me personally to get back following the blues :scarf:

Yeah that's pretty good for you, I don't live far from King power, but I thought the city fox membership would give me some sort of priority for home pl games, but turns out it's only for cup matches, so kinda disappointed 

Archived