Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

10 hours ago, Monk said:

Amazed that gold upgrades are still available. I'll be upgrading my second membership tomorrow hopefully. Couldn't get through today. 

I reckon most people haven't realised you can do it. It was buried away in a 1000 words article and never once repeated on the website or Facebook/Twitter etc so if you missed it and don't go on sites like this you might have never known you could have upgraded. Like I said before I think this was very much deliberate to try and manage demand. If they had advertised the hell out of it, it would have been absolute carnage and no doubt people would have missed out. At least this way the club can say they told you but you just missed it. 

16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I reckon most people haven't realised you can do it. It was buried away in a 1000 words article and never once repeated on the website or Facebook/Twitter etc so if you missed it and don't go on sites like this you might have never known you could have upgraded. Like I said before I think this was very much deliberate to try and manage demand. If they had advertised the hell out of it, it would have been absolute carnage and no doubt people would have missed out. At least this way the club can say they told you but you just missed it. 

I hope you are right and they are not just printing themselves free money by making thousands of extra gold memberships available and then leaving us all to scrap it out when the tickets go on sale ...

There's no way it can be capped at 4,000 can it? If 99 odd percent of people renewed their season ticket I just can't fathom how 4,000 Gold memberships haven't been renewed already - considering there were all the gold members from last season combined with the family fox members last season who will be Gold members now if they've renewed.... and then there seems to be a huge shed load left for upgrades from Silver members! Just doesn't quite make sense to me.

Anyhow, being that my Dad and I are now Gold members... do you think there will be a mad rush for Arsenal tickets  - given it's a Cat. A game and one of the biggest games of the season - surely that would still make it to Silvers therefore meaning every Gold member who wants a ticket should get one?

10 minutes ago, smr said:

There's no way it can be capped at 4,000 can it? If 99 odd percent of people renewed their season ticket I just can't fathom how 4,000 Gold memberships haven't been renewed already - considering there were all the gold members from last season combined with the family fox members last season who will be Gold members now if they've renewed.... and then there seems to be a huge shed load left for upgrades from Silver members! Just doesn't quite make sense to me.

Anyhow, being that my Dad and I are now Gold members... do you think there will be a mad rush for Arsenal tickets  - given it's a Cat. A game and one of the biggest games of the season - surely that would still make it to Silvers therefore meaning every Gold member who wants a ticket should get one?

I thought the new rules meant every game will see silver, but it maybe limited to 500 tickets. But because of the way it is set up, not all golds are going to get tickets as that can be capped at 1500 as well.

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I also managed to upgrade by phone yesterday but not had any email confirmation and my account still shows as silver online. Others in a similar position?

Nothing to worry about, I just phoned the ticket office about this as mine was still showing as Silver, and only my Dad got an email receipt stating both memberships were Gold. TO said that I've got a Gold membership - I guess there's a lot of work to do in upgrading everyones accounts to show the new membership.

This is probably a stupid question, but I'd love to take my 5 year old boy to some games this season but realise that it'd be very difficult to get him a Gold or Silver membership so may have to setlle for City Fox (which are uncapped)... if some games make it to City Fox is there any way that he'd be able to sit with us?

I guess it's the same as asking - is it possible that Gold and Silver members from the same family to sit together?

5 hours ago, smr said:

Nothing to worry about, I just phoned the ticket office about this as mine was still showing as Silver, and only my Dad got an email receipt stating both memberships were Gold. TO said that I've got a Gold membership - I guess there's a lot of work to do in upgrading everyones accounts to show the new membership.

This is probably a stupid question, but I'd love to take my 5 year old boy to some games this season but realise that it'd be very difficult to get him a Gold or Silver membership so may have to setlle for City Fox (which are uncapped)... if some games make it to City Fox is there any way that he'd be able to sit with us?

I guess it's the same as asking - is it possible that Gold and Silver members from the same family to sit together?

I have this dilemma too, my son and I are gold members and now my daughter wants to come too. I think the only thing is to try and get her a city or silver fox, buy our tickets as normal, and if any make it to her level then try and swap them for 3 together with the TO. Not sure what the chances of 3 seats left together will be... Failing that there's no way we can all go as both my children are too young to sit on their own. 

Did my upgrade today, easy enough once I got through to the ticket office. They really need to upgrade their call centre system, feels like calling up some little company from the 1990s.

On 7/24/2016 at 15:05, smr said:

I'm probably being thick here but if there are 4000 gold members and they each want a ticket to the first game of the season, for instance, how can they all get a ticket when there are only 1,500 tickets available?

City fox can now upgrade to Gold:schlupp:

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Are the club taking the piss?? How on earth can city fox upgrade directly to gold.... is this another money spinning scheme?

Presumably, after the Silver upgrade to Gold period they still haven't reached the limit of 4000.

You can just guarantee that the day tickets go on sale for games the site will ground to a grinding halt with 4000 members hitting it.

Bet this forums infrastructure is more stable than lcfcdirects.

On 26 July 2016 at 10:41, smr said:

Ive been asking that same question myself considering last season 3000 were sold and 1000 family memberships were sold. Can only put it down to a lot of disgruntled family members not making the switch to gold.

12 minutes ago, savedave said:

Does anyone know if/when the silver and gold memberships go to general sale?

It says on the original release it will be after the renewal period that further details will be announced. Obviously today they have added another renewal of a City Fox upgrade which is just for tomorrow. Presumably if any are left it will be announced after tomorrow for general sale.

City Fox Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July, after Gold Fox Memberships swiftly sold out on Thursday morning. 

- Silver and City Fox Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July 

- Gold Fox Memberships are now SOLD OUT 
- Silver Fox Memberships sold on a first come, first served basis 
- Purchase your Memberships from www.lcfcdirect.com, the City Fanstore or by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) 

Silver and City Fox Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July, after Gold Fox Memberships swiftly sold out on Thursday morning. 

2015/16 City Fox Members rushed to upgrade to 2016/17 Gold Fox Memberships during an exclusive upgrade period on Thursday, but the Blue Army can still get their hands on Silver and City Fox Memberships from Friday morning. 

And with a thrilling appearance in the FA Community Shield against Manchester United at Wembley Stadium fast approaching, purchasing a 2016/17 Membership will give you the best opportunity to secure your seat at the famous 90,000-seater stadium. 

Once you have purchased a Membership with the Club, you can buy your Community Shield ticket the following day from SEETickets. 

SILVER FOX MEMBERSHIPS 
Sold on a first come, first served basis, Silver Fox Memberships will give supporters second priority access on purchasing home Premier League match tickets, including a host of other exclusive benefits: 

- A five per cent discount in the City Fanstore 
- Third priority on tickets for cup competitions after Season Ticket Holders and Gold Fox Members* 
- Third priority on away tickets after Season Ticket Holders and Gold Fox Members* 
- Second priority on any non-renewed Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season after Gold Fox Members* 
- Exclusive membership email, providing you with the latest ticket information and more
- ‘Champions’ Membership Pack, which will be sent to you by the end of October 

CITY FOX MEMBERSHIPS 
Should any tickets remain after the Gold and Silver Fox Members allocation, City Fox Members will be given third priority access on purchasing home Premier League match tickets. City Fox Memberships also include: 

- A five per cent discount in the City Fanstore 
- Fourth priority on tickets for cup competitions after Season Ticket Holders, Gold and Silver Fox Members* 
- Fourth priority on away tickets after Season Ticket Holders, Gold and Silver Fox Members* 
- Third priority on any non-renewed Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season after Gold and Silver Fox Members* 
- Exclusive membership email, providing you with the latest ticket information and more 
- ‘Champions’ Membership Pack, which will be sent to you by the end of October 

Match tickets subject to availability 

HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP 

2016/17 Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July, and the best way to purchase yours is online at www.lcfcdirect.com

You can also purchase a 2016/17 Membership by calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium. 

Full information on 2016/17 Memberships can be found here.

Really want to get to some games but with the silver fox membership (£70) all that is potentially available, do you guys think, is it even worth it?

500 tickets with 1000s wanting them. 

1 hour ago, lcfc"weasel" said:

Anyone know if it's worth going down to the ground tonight to stand a chance of getting one of these on general sale?

No it's not mate, there will be loads available tomorrow and you can do it online. You really don't need to be camping out bud, I wouldn't bother with the phone line tho it's a proper nightmare to get through. 

Archived