Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

On 12 July 2016 at 19:10, m4DD0gg said:
PLEASE NOTE: Silver Fox Members from 2015/16 will be given the opportunity to upgrade to Gold Members from 23-27 July 

This is a joke how is anyone suppose to upgrade from silver to gold.

On 23 July 2016 at 11:32, josh_baskin said:

Went down in person and upgraded, paid in cash but they weren't able to give me a receipt and had no confirmation email so don't think it's been upgraded ☹️

How did you get on with this. I am in the same situation, qued  up from half 6, paid cash was told by the lad it was done and I'd get a confirmation email then nothing. Tried calling yesterday and obviously couldn't get through. Couldn't get down today as it was my lads birthday and phones closed on Sunday. Did you manage to find out if yours is upgraded mate?

15 minutes ago, Unclenobhead said:

How did you get on with this. I am in the same situation, qued  up from half 6, paid cash was told by the lad it was done and I'd get a confirmation email then nothing. Tried calling yesterday and obviously couldn't get through. Couldn't get down today as it was my lads birthday and phones closed on Sunday. Did you manage to find out if yours is upgraded mate?

Rang them a few hours, later and they said they would get on to the manger and service provider regarding the problem, turned out I had paid to have mine and a friends membership upgraded only mine recieved the upgrade and not my friends also. Apparently was a common problem with alot of the early people upgrading.

41 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

Rang them a few hours, later and they said they would get on to the manger and service provider regarding the problem, turned out I had paid to have mine and a friends membership upgraded only mine recieved the upgrade and not my friends also. Apparently was a common problem with alot of the early people upgrading.

Oh right. So what happened did they upgrade your friends when you rang or give you your money back?  I will have to ring them tomorrow but will be seriously unhappy if they say I'm not upgraded after getting there so early,relieved if my cash and being told it was done. 

38 minutes ago, Unclenobhead said:

Oh right. So what happened did they upgrade your friends when you rang or give you your money back?  I will have to ring them tomorrow but will be seriously unhappy if they say I'm not upgraded after getting there so early,relieved if my cash and being told it was done. 

I'm in the same boat they just said to leave them with a contact number and they would get back to me.

4 hours ago, Monk said:

Did any away games make gold members last season?

3 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Yup - the fa cup 3rd round at spurs and if i remember correctly man city away.

Yeah 3rd round at Spurs made silver.

Southampton away made it to silver too.

11 hours ago, josh_baskin said:

I'm in the same boat they just said to leave them with a contact number and they would get back to me.

Just rang them and they said it all went through ok, still no email but at least they are saying it is sorted. Cheers for your info yesterday I hope your friends gets sorted out aswell. The sales department really needs bringing up to scratch from what I can gather they have a que with a max of 10 and just cut you off if you don't make it on, really is shocking for a business this size and as for the website that is even worse! Come on you blues !!

I just got through to the ticket office and managed to upgrade my Silver to Gold. I had been trying all day on Saturday but never got through.

I am really surprised that there are still Gold Memberships left! Have they increased to amount of Gold Memberships? I thought that it was always 40000 (including Family). Some of last year's Gold members will not have renewed and 600 became season ticket holders, but I am finding it hard to believe that everyone seems able to upgrade.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I don't know if they have sold out but you can't buy a Gold membership unless you had a silver one last season. 

I just upgraded and so they are not sold out yet (see my message above).

Just phoned up and after a ten minute wait got through and upgraded my dad from Silver to Gold.

I was a City Fox myself last year and upgraded this to Silver on lcfcdirect on Saturday. On the phone I asked if I could upgrade further to Gold. They said this wasn't possible and that they have no further information regarding this at the moment, but advised it might be worth keeping an eye out just in case there are any future announcements. I guess it depends on whether all the remaining Golds get taken up by Silver upgrades.

I don't understand this....From the outset when the membership schemes for 2016/17 were announced they said latest date for renewals and upgrades was 6pm Friday July 22nd for Gold and Silver.  They subsequenlty extended this to include the weekend.....Why keep on extending the date when there are loads like me waiting to jump at the chance to buy any type of memebrship in the faint hope it might allow us to get tickets for Wembley as a starter  and then some of the less fashionable matches during the season.....As i keep on saying they have said there will be no limit to the number of City Fox Members so why are non for sale yet :blink::blink:

Im in the same situation as a lot of people, having to downgrade recently from STH to Membership holder (work related). i cant upgrade from city fox to Gold. Ive upgraded to silver for now with hope that they can allow some people to go from silver to gold later on. I wouldnt mind paying £20 extra to upgrade, I really hope they do let us upgrade

2 hours ago, Billy101 said:

Im in the same situation as a lot of people, having to downgrade recently from STH to Membership holder (work related). i cant upgrade from city fox to Gold. Ive upgraded to silver for now with hope that they can allow some people to go from silver to gold later on. I wouldnt mind paying £20 extra to upgrade, I really hope they do let us upgrade

You can't upgrade from city fox to gold as you can only upgrade to the next level also you are only allowed one upgrade a season 

Archived