Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Yep I had major panic attack about an hour ago when I tried to login both thru desk top and I Pad....Thankfully it seemed to rectify itself after about 10 mins and all OK now....Be slightly nervous that volume of traffic to site at 9.00am could cause probs

Can I buy an membership for my son on my account? Or do I have to make an account on LCFC Direct for him? Sorry if it it sounds daft, first thing and not woken up properly yet.

13 minutes ago, smr said:

Can I buy an membership for my son on my account? Or do I have to make an account on LCFC Direct for him? Sorry if it it sounds daft, first thing and not woken up properly yet.

Yes you can set him up in the friends and family section of your account probably best to register him before the rush at 9. 

4 minutes ago, Gritz82 said:

Yes you can set him up in the friends and family section of your account probably best to register him before the rush at 9. 

Thanks.

Done! Phone lines jammed at 9:00AM on the dot so tried online and got it sorted very easily... Got my boy a Silver Fox membership. Very happy with that! Hopefully, although not banking on it, my Dad and I whom are both Gold members will be able to relocate and we can all sit together. But if not then at least he's a Leicester City member now :)

Most expensive raffle I've ever entered, but there's no way I'm making the same fvck up as last season lol

Hopefully we get a really obscure CL draw and I can sneak in on my silver membership :ph34r:

Just now, FoyleFox said:

Also done. Phone line with the usual 1 operator busy but online no problem. Although tried to look at something else & the website appears to now be in meltdown.

website working fine, for everything apart from memberships lol 

17 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Click on 'my account' at the top and it's the member number under member details

So your client reference number becomes the number to use on See Tickets right? 

Just now, Bayfox said:

Did I miss understand the way this worked? I thought you had to buy the fox one then upgrade, but it let me buy a silver straight off. is this right?

Yep that's right bud, they're all on general sale now.

Archived