Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Just now, AjcW said:

It's done it now :) Was a bit confusing as it says "General Sales and City Member"

Mine now fills the whole damn box!

General Sale, Booking History, Family Fox Members 15/16, Gold Members 16/17

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

Mine now fills the whole damn box!

General Sale, Booking History, Family Fox Members 15/16, Gold Members 16/17

Where do you see your own? Can only see info for the misses under Friends and family... but mine just has my reference number

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

yeah and have been for ages. they wont sell out today. 

i feel proud mine is in the 50k region now! 

I'm about 18k not so since we moved grounds we've had 482k worth of people interested in tickets:scarf:

55 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

added my mate who wanted one to my friends and family and accidentally made 7 references for him!

I made 2 for the wife, so she's 500000 and 500001, as it didn't look like it was doing anything.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

I'm about 18k not so since we moved grounds we've had 482k worth of people interested in tickets:scarf:

I made 2 for the wife, so she's 500000 and 500001, as it didn't look like it was doing anything.

the mate i got membership for is 500255! bloody hell so many people signing up! 

2 minutes ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

just getting a silver membership, will this give me any chance of getting champions league home game tickets? or will they likely sell out at gold?

We don't even know if it will go to any members at all yet 

Hello Jamie, what time did you purchase the membership? Any bought this morning should be loaded onto the system now allowing you to book, otherwise it should all be updated in the next hour or so if you wish to try again. Thanks MW

The above is from See it all... just bought my ticket.

Go Go Go

SeeTickets Customer Service is great, had to change my address and replied within minutes. Also forgot they're based in Nottingham so nice and easy distribution wise for City fans. 

I bought my silver membership yesterday after a hiatus of around 5 years (before the Premier League days) when it was pointless getting a membership. I'm actually hoping it might be slightly easier to get tickets as a Silver member than as a Gold member - most fans who buy tickets regularly would've upgraded to Gold membership, so those that are Silver members probably won't want to get tickets as often. So as long as the club keeps to its word of having 500 tickets for Silver members (and doesn't allow Gold membes to buy those same tickets during the Silver members exclusivity period) then hopefully I'll be able to go to a few games!

Archived