Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Just now, irishfoxkev said:

Thanks for quick reply...Anyone who just bought membershis try it yet ?

lol it 100% wont work until tomorrow ;) But keep an eye on your status on LCFC Direct overnight is as soon as that changes i'd image See Tickets will

Just now, irishfoxkev said:

Thanks for quick reply...Anyone who just bought membershis try it yet ?

yes it won't find it, i will however try again at midnight and as soon as I wake up, then 9am if all else fails.

Just now, AjcW said:

lol it 100% wont work until tomorrow ;) But keep an eye on your status on LCFC Direct overnight is as soon as that changes i'd image See Tickets will

status has already changed for my wife in my account, put i guess they only pass all new info on to see tickets at close of business tonight.

Just now, Bayfox said:

status has already changed for my wife in my account, put i guess they only pass all new info on to see tickets at close of business tonight.

Ahh fair enough. I think Midnight will be a good shout as SeeTickets will have to have all the info by tonight. Whether they push that info or not is another thing.

Just now, ramboacdc said:

im shocked there are still silver memberships left! 

I suppose for a lot of people who are buying for two, £140 is a stretch for "Perhaps" getting tickets. 

I'm still waiting for them to announce at 5pm that Com Shield tickets have sold out lollol 

Just now, GeorgeArmston1994 said:

Got my membership at 9 this morning and trying to get my membership number sent to SEE tickets is a nightmare! Cant get through to the ticket office at all

They send it on themselves George. It'll be tomorrow. They've advertised that fact EVERYWHERE. 

5 minutes ago, GeorgeArmston1994 said:

Got my membership at 9 this morning and trying to get my membership number sent to SEE tickets is a nightmare! Cant get through to the ticket office at all

If you're somehow successful let us know 

10 minutes ago, GeorgeArmston1994 said:

george the wembley tickets wont sell out today. wait until tomorrow and get them in the morning. if they haven't sold out by now they wont by tonight. 

1 minute ago, ramboacdc said:

george the wembley tickets wont sell out today. wait until tomorrow and get them in the morning. if they haven't sold out by now they wont by tonight. 

Roughly translated as "George stop clocking up the sodding phonelines with your questions that have already been answered" :P:P 

1 minute ago, GeorgeArmston1994 said:

Community shield tickets are still available btw as SEE tickets are still selling them

They're on sale to existing members as they have been all week. Anyone who signed up for membership today has to wait until tomorrow to purchase.... 

2 minutes ago, GeorgeArmston1994 said:

Community shield tickets are still available btw as SEE tickets are still selling them

yeah and have been for ages. they wont sell out today. 

Just now, Bayfox said:

just noticed, my wife's membership has made her customer ref 500,000 lol

i feel proud mine is in the 50k region now! 

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

just noticed, my wife's membership has made her customer ref 500,000 lol

Neither of mine have changed yet... wish you hadn't mentioned it now i'll spend the fecking day refreshing! lol 

Archived