Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

26 minutes ago, MPH said:

I did find this interesting in an interview with Ranieri when he was at chelsea.... I dont think there was any animosity between Walsh and Ranieri, but i do think that there may of been a bit of a disagreement over transfer targets... no evidence for this just want i think.

Pretty sure the coaching staff have little say at Chelsea on who should be signed. They have a board of directors who buy the players.. Not the manager. Walsh/scouts would have identified players & but he definately didn't have any say on who would be signed. So I doubt Ranieri/Walsh would have had a disagreement. It would have been more Ranieri/Abramovich having a disagreement on the players signed.

for example, Mourinho never wanted de bruyne, but was signed because the people high up @ Chelsea wanted him.

2 minutes ago, NeilLCFC said:

CR walked into the easiest job going in world football. Everything clicked off the back of the hard word from the personel in change before CR's appointment, ie NP and SW.

There are rumours of CR getting too involved in transfers. In my opinion he shouldn't have been allowed to given SW's track record.

'Easiest job in world football' Jesus I've heard it all now. Please tell me that Pearson is single handedly responsible for us winning the league - I need a laugh. 

Just now, foxes21 said:

Pretty sure the coaching staff have little say at Chelsea on who should be signed. They have a board of directors who buy the players.. Not the manager. Walsh/scouts would have identified players & then advised these board of directors, but he definately didn't have any say on who would be signed. So I doubt Ranieri/Walsh would have had a disagreement. It would have been more Ranieri/Abramovich having a disagreement on the players signed.

for example, Mourinho never wanted de bruyne, but was signed because the people high up @ Chelsea wanted him.

I quoted what i did purely to show that Ranieri has a very clear picture of who he wants to sign. We already know there some some discussion over should we of signed N'golo or Lemina when he first got here...

3 hours ago, NeilLCFC said:

CR walked into the easiest job going in world football. Everything clicked off the back of the hard word from the personel in change before CR's appointment, ie NP and SW.

There are rumours of CR getting too involved in transfers. In my opinion he shouldn't have been allowed to given SW's track record.

lol Winning the league with Leicester City was the easiest job in football.

Archived