Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Steve Walsh.

Would have thought this was why Everton speculation about kasper happened, load of BS to distract us from the real target.... a prelude to a contract that doesn't allow players we want to keep to be poached by the toffees this season.

Anyway much like kante, thanks for the memories, turn the light off on your way out

like most have said there will be contingency plans for every possible scenario. The owners are clued up

6 minutes ago, spudfox2911 said:

Would have thought this was why Everton speculation about kasper happened, load of BS to distract us from the real target.... a prelude to a contract that doesn't allow players we want to keep to be poached by the toffees this season.

Anyway much like kante, thanks for the memories, turn the light off on your way out

like most have said there will be contingency plans for every possible scenario. The owners are clued up

Some of you on here think that this club operates like a government, you give them way too much credit. You also assume that this club is the owners first responsibility, they have full time jobs trying to make King Power group more profitable. Don't assume there are contingency plans, i think they were blindsided; but that is all speculation. 

11 minutes ago, Mezeker said:

Some of you on here think that this club operates like a government, you give them way too much credit. You also assume that this club is the owners first responsibility, they have full time jobs trying to make King Power group more profitable. Don't assume there are contingency plans, i think they were blindsided; but that is all speculation. 

As a MD Of a fairly successful business i would suggest that my own, fairly small in monetary terms, i plan for the worst and enjoy the success's when they happen.

if you think billionaires become billionaires for wishing on a lucky star thats upto you.

Nobody said the club is ran like a government then we would be in the shit. The club is ran like a business. Therefore logic dictated.

The fact you state even your own opinon is speculation shows that even with an IQ less than your shoe size, a gorilla would have posted a more credible response, any relation to the bbc doc on the talking gorilla?

Patronising f***er

2 minutes ago, spudfox2911 said:

As a MD Of a fairly successful business i would suggest that my own, fairly small in monetary terms, i plan for the worst and enjoy the success's when they happen.

if you think billionaires become billionaires for wishing on a lucky star thats upto you.

The fact you state even your own opion is speculation shows that even with an IQ less than your shoe size, any relation to the bbc doc on the talking gorilla?

Patronising f***er

quite a flourish at the end there.

42 minutes ago, Mezeker said:

Where are all the in Walsh we trust people form the start of the offseason?

We did, but we move on, because we're not obsessives.

The people who would have used the "In Walsh we trust" motto were most likely to be the calm, non-reactionary posters who accepted change... we trusted the man who was in charge and his proven track record.

Time for someone else to build a track record. If you had told me 12 months ago that posters would be angry and distraught because we had sold one of our players for £32m to Chelsea, I'd have laughed at you... it seemed like craziness!

Who knows what's going to seem crazy in 12 months time?

I was one of the trust in Walsh types however not quite sure we need all the hysteria if he indeed goes. Remember we got gazumped by Villa for a few players we had scouted and they have not turned out that great. One minute we praise the clubs set up then the next some actually believe he worked on his own and if he goes we have lost all our scouting network. There is no reason to believe we haven't got a very large scouting network already in place and a very large number of targets.

30 minutes ago, katieakita said:

I was one of the trust in Walsh types however not quite sure we need all the hysteria if he indeed goes. Remember we got gazumped by Villa for a few players we had scouted and they have not turned out that great. One minute we praise the clubs set up then the next some actually believe he worked on his own and if he goes we have lost all our scouting network. There is no reason to believe we haven't got a very large scouting network already in place and a very large number of targets.

Because Scouts very often work for the person and not necessarily a Club. It's very likely that many of our Scouts will move with Walsh to Everton. That's not good for our Club and quite frankly worries me as to our real ambition.

Are we setting ourselves up to be another Newcastle selling our best players. Or are we serious about moving into the top 6

continuously challenging for trophies. 

Archived