Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Liverpool (A)- 10th September. 17:30pm Kick off.

I ordered mine this morning and had my email confirmation at 9:03 however they hadnt allocated me a ticket...just phoned them up and they have now sorted. On the website it says restricted view only left, but if you phone up theyve still got some. If you booked this morning I'd check your order to make sure it went through okay,  and if youre still after one give the ticket office a ring!

29 minutes ago, Mythyaar said:

Might not take place at anfield now. Stadium still not ready...may swap to king power.

Where you read that?

edit: Just spoke to me mate who's a STH at Liverpool and he's heard nothing.

My mate's a season ticket holder. Got me 2 tickets and is well connected with club. Rang me earlier to say that other than st holders no home fans tickets released yet and club looking to swap venues as stand extension still not completed. They will have to announce one way or another by weekend I'd imagine.

1 minute ago, Mythyaar said:

My mate's a season ticket holder. Got me 2 tickets and is well connected with club. Rang me earlier to say that other than st holders no home fans tickets released yet and club looking to swap venues as stand extension still not completed. They will have to announce one way or another by weekend I'd imagine.

Liverpool have been doing trial runs with the new main stand, had open training sessions for u21 etc to test out the expansion. Pretty sure it will be fine.

3 hours ago, Mythyaar said:

Might not take place at anfield now. Stadium still not ready...may swap to king power.

Definitely bollocks, way too late to change it now and no Liverpool fans have complained about tickets on Twitter. Also saw a tweet from Liverpool from the start of August saying that tickets to the Leicester game are now on sale to members

12 hours ago, Mythyaar said:

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

Match Ticket : Local General Sale

THIS SALE HAS BEEN POSTPONED, THE NEW SALE DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON

On 2 September 2016 at 09:40, Fox92 said:

The game will go ahead at Anfield 

There are no issues people making mountains out of molehills because they are reading into things that just isn't there

This is what the local general sale means

Locals' ticket sales

The club's £9 ticket initiative is open to all supporters with an L postcode. Tickets will go on sale online around four weeks before a Premier League game, with each fan able to purchase one ticket per person. These £9 tickets will also be available to supporters with an L postcode for cup matches.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during these sales, fans must be registered on the club's ticketing database. Supporters can find out if they are registered by clicking here. If they are not, they can fill in the registration form.

Members with an L postcode who do not purchase during the Official Members' ticket sales in July and November will have a further opportunity to purchase tickets for Premier League games. 

10,000 full-price tickets per season will be sold online separately on a game-by-game basis around six weeks before a match, with supporters being able to purchase one ticket each.

Archived