Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Phil Jones

17 minutes ago, Grewks said:

As Fergie said....'England number one'.

He played 8 games for England. He was never actually picked consistently to start and was left out of the next World Cup squad that was named after he won the bulk of his caps. He was never number 1. lol

Just now, Facecloth said:

He played 8 games for England. He was never actually picked consistently to start and was left out of the next World Cup squad that was named after he won the bulk of his caps. He was never number 1. lol

You fail to see the correlation of my joke and how all of the above proves he was a true 'England number one'...but never mind.

5 minutes ago, Moksky said:

Sorry no, last I knew clubs were miles apart, and I haven't been able to get any further concrete news at this moment. 

Well at least we know they are in talks. Maybe the release clause is a stretch too far for us though. Most likely too late to get any other CM in time now, so lets see who (if any) budges first on this deadlock. Guessing us, as SP really don't need to sell apparently. 

15 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Well at least we know they are in talks. Maybe the release clause is a stretch too far for us though. Most likely too late to get any other CM in time now, so lets see who (if any) budges first on this deadlock. Guessing us, as SP really don't need to sell apparently. 

Definitely in talks, SCP playing hardball over the figures. 

N'Zonzi rumour is a smokescreen to force the hand, I far as I'm aware that's was never happening. 

As also the interest in the Monaco forward Carillo 

4 minutes ago, Grewks said:

The last Donkey we signed cost us £8 million and scored a dozen goals in his debut season....

Amazing how many fking donkeys won us the PL, if you take this forum as an expert All knowledgable

Platform..hee-haww.

15 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Seriously though....he's not a very good player. 

I only judge players in our shirts tbh.

Plenty of our squad were 'not very good players' as past clubs.

We're also one of the only clubs in the league which seems to coach and improve players. I wouldn't be against this because of his ability as long as his fee is sensible. I just feel as though he would want guaranteed first team football. He isn't going to displace Morgan or Huth currently. Bournemouth would be a good switch for players like Jones and Wilshere.

Archived