Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Phil Jones

Just now, lgfualol said:

Not a big fan but in the spirit of deadline day 

GERRIM IN

It's easier to be a complete transfer whore like me, doesn't matter who they are, where they're from or how much we have to pay, to be a real transfer whore you have to be wreck less with no thought! GERUMALLIN!!

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Yes please. Upgrade on Simpson!

I don't see it as a upgrade in Simpson. His best position is CB so more likely to to be the long term successor for Wes and Huth. He can play RB so would provide adequate cover for Simpson though.

5 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Jose said he isn't selling him to a rival.

Zero point in even speculating about this based on a daily fail story. 

I still find it ridiculous that Man U see us as a rival - incredible!

The dillusional idiots weren't nearly close enough to our points tally to declare themselves as rivals - they should be refusing to sell to Stoke and accepting the bigger teams want their players.  

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

I still find it ridiculous that Man U see us as a rival - incredible!

The dillusional idiots weren't nearly close enough to our points tally to declare themselves as rivals - they should be refusing to sell to Stoke and accepting the bigger teams want their players.  

lol good one

15 minutes ago, frany104 said:

I don't see it as a upgrade in Simpson. His best position is CB so more likely to to be the long term successor for Wes and Huth. He can play RB so would provide adequate cover for Simpson though.

He was solid & consistent at right back for Man U. If he was to sign he would slot in at right back IMHO.

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

By that he basically meant Arsenal. Jose wouldn't see us as a rival despite us winning the league last year.

You're kidding? Jose would probably claim we're more of a rival, purely just to wind up Wenger.

Archived