Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Phil Jones

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

You're kidding? Jose would probably claim we're more of a rival, purely just to wind up Wenger.

No not at all. You genuinely think inside Mourinho's head he thinks we are more of a rival? Doesn't matter what he says to the press we will always be an underdog to teams like Arsenal & Man U

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

No not at all. You genuinely think inside Mourinho's head he thinks we are more of a rival? Doesn't matter what he says to the press we will always be an underdog to teams like Arsenal & Man U

I think Mourinho is a pragmatist. A realist.

We won the league in our second season in the premiership and now we're investing heavily in reinforcements. Wenger hasn't won it in over a decade.

Yes, I think Mourinho will consider us a competitor for the top four in an immensely tight season. I don't think he's a man that under estimates any side or leaves anything to chance.

Guest CityFan 06

I'd be surprised if we signed him permanently, and if Man Utd were willing to do that. Loan deal would be most likely I'd have thought.

1 hour ago, Lesteban said:

Perfect squad player. Get him in. Didn't Fergie rate him as a future England captain? Their must be some real raw quality hidden behind those gurns.

Fergie rated Ben Foster as a future England number 1, and look how that turned out. Also said Darren Fletcher was the Scottish Beckham. He also rated Eric Djemba Djemba enough to sign him.

In other words, Fergie could get it wrong.

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Fergie rated Ben Foster as a future England number 1, and look how that turned out. Also said Darren Fletcher was the Scottish Beckham. He also rated Eric Djemba Djemba enough to sign him.

Ben Foster was a future England number 1.

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Pogba :blush:

I've never rated him for Man U..  but Sir Alex obviously saw something. He would have a job starting here though as CB. Huth and Wes were so good last year. He surely would want to move and go straight into a team's starting 11. Will probably end up at Sunderland or Hull on loan. 

His career as stalled. 

Injuries, form, confidence whatever but he hasn't developed.

How many of these broken players have we fixed though? We've had a knack of revitalising careers and I wouldn't turn my nose up. 

He he was a raw talent and has struggled to find a set position. He's an upgrade on Hernandez, Bemny and Wasl though. He'd push Huth and Morgan. Not so sure on the mentality side though. 

Any credisble source on this?

Archived