Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Absolutely embarrassing

Just now, Sir Shep said:

I feel so deflated after this result today, what with England being their usual shite and now city looking like they can't be arsed, after the uthoria of last season I'm really losing my love of football again. 

It is seemingly like back to the dark days... the mid 2000's

1 hour ago, lcfceaves said:

While I really don't want to call them crap for what happened last year, it proves it was a fluke. They are poor prem defenders

Can't understand dropping Simpson,only one who seems not to ball watch.covers well for morgans lapses most games.huth and Morgan are struggling,due amartey cutting out nothing

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Can't this be in the match thread rather than another separate topic to satisfy your miserable glass all broken butt?

Wouldn't load on my phone.

Mods usually merge. They do everything else. 

As for miserable. We were shit. Course I'm miserable 

I'm a silver lining kinda guy so here goes. 

If you look at the games we've been shockingly inexplicably shite and who they've been against it literally seems as  if we've targeted games to pick up our points . With perhaps arsenal being the exception. 

Today was as bad, if not worse than united and Liverpool. We can add spurs and city coming soon as write offs. lol

So that leaves us with 14 teams we absolutely have to give the ultimate effort against. It's these 28 games that will define our season.

So far, we've only lost one of those 28 

The shocking defensive frailties are far more worrying though, can't find any positivity in the amateur mess we've just witnessed.

Its definitely still going to be a memorable season.

But what we remember it for is up for debate...

Archived