Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Absolutely embarrassing

No fight

no commitment 

Ranieri should just pick 11 out this away end

We have been too loyal to players who aren't good enough. I'd have driven schlupp to West Brom.

£16mill on Musa who's first touch looks worse than mine 

Everybody stood around me reiterates the same thing. We are awful

Reminiscent of the dark days in autumn 2014 under Big Nige. Swansea and Southampton away. Right then I couldn't wait for the club to be relegated to the Championship to end the misery.

I'm sure I read posts about people personally driving Vardy to WBA few seasons ago. 

Although players arent playing and we may we may have shown too much loyalty to some, this is down management! Ranieri needs to sort it out! I'm not banging the Ranieri out drum cause I think he can turn it round but how we are setting up away from home and especially before a champions league game is an embarrassment. 

We seem to think we are some celebrity team now we won the league, we have no real game plan, we allow other teams to create space, defence seem like they have no communication, compact or concentration. Strikers are basically ineffective and midfield have to much ground to try and cover (not just down to Kante leaving) 

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

Not Schlupp or Musa's fault for how crap Morgan is. One off fluke last year, the bloke is dog... In fact the whole back four are a joke

Back four are a joke

Kante made them look better than what they are

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No fight

no commitment 

Ranieri should just pick 11 out this away end

We have been too loyal to players who aren't good enough. I'd have driven schlupp to West Brom.

£16mill on Musa who's first touch looks worse than mine 

Everybody stood around me reiterates the same thing. We are awful

Can't this be in the match thread rather than another separate topic to satisfy your miserable glass all broken butt?

Can't pass , can't retain possession , defend like blind mice being chased by a cat , can't score , can't create scoring chances ! Team selection is dire , formation is dire , motivation is dire and worst of all it doesn't look like it's getting any better anytime soon 

i have a horrible feeling about this ....

45 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Can't pass , can't retain possession , defend like blind mice being chased by a cat , can't score , can't create scoring chances ! Team selection is dire , formation is dire , motivation is dire and worst of all it doesn't look like it's getting any better anytime soon 

i have a horrible feeling about this ....

i hv a horrible feeling before the game so i went out & plonked a 100 quids on Chelski at 1.60

4 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Only West Ham and Sunderland are worse than us the minute, don't care what the table says. We look like the 14/15 team. 

At least we were playing well in the majority of games that season though and we were always in the game until the end under pearson. Now we're just giving up and getting hammered every week. Its baffling really

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

At least we were playing well in the majority of games that season though and we were always in the game until the end under pearson. Now we're just giving up and getting hammered every week. Its baffling really

Not giving up I agree but come on, we weren't playing well. This season we aren't playing well it trying. Carry on and we will be in the bottom three in a month 

Archived