Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Keith Wellers Tights

Pulis appreciation?

I have just mentioned this in the pre match thread but thought it worthy of my first 'topic' starter on here.

Should there be a short, appreciative chant from the home support today in recognition of what Pulis said about us after their draw with spurs last season?

I can't decide if I'm being a tit or not but I know I loved Pulis for saying he wanted us to win it.

Other posters thoughts?

I think most managers outside the top 4 wanted someone less 'glamorous' to win it, but I still consider them as managers of rival clubs and hence personally feels wrong to sing their name (as it may spur their team on against us).

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I think most managers outside the top 4 wanted someone less 'glamorous' to win it, but I still consider them as managers of rival clubs and hence personally feels wrong to sing their name (as it may spur their team on against us).

Still appreciated the fact that he stated it and wound the spurs fans up to high heaven. However, can I close this thread as it looks likely I'll be in a minority of one.

4 minutes ago, Keith Wellers Tights said:

Ahh, I was being a tit then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Mind you, if we did it today as I suggested, he wouldn't hear it at least given that the game is tomorrow.

The idea was not great. But you made yourself look a tit as you did not know when we play.

1 minute ago, Keith Wellers Tights said:

Still appreciated the fact that he stated it and wound the spurs fans up to high heaven. However, can I close this thread as it looks likely I'll be in a minority of one.

He said it, but his team still came to the KP and gave us one of the more troublesome games of our run in. It's nice he expressed his desire for us to win it, but he still did his best to spoil it. 

Pardew didn't get chance to say it last season, but recently said how he was gunning for us to win it and loved every minute. Should we have chanted for him too?

Just now, Facecloth said:

He said it, but his team still came to the KP and gave us one of the more troublesome games of our run in. It's nice he expressed his desire for us to win it, but he still did his best to spoil it. 

Pardew didn't get chance to say it last season, but recently said how he was gunning for us to win it and loved every minute. Should we have chanted for him too?

I suppose I'll have to put up with being called a cnut all day now. A terrible suggestion. Should have taken the time to wake up properly.

Archived