Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keith Wellers Tights

Pulis appreciation?

Recommended Posts

I have just mentioned this in the pre match thread but thought it worthy of my first 'topic' starter on here.

Should there be a short, appreciative chant from the home support today in recognition of what Pulis said about us after their draw with spurs last season?

I can't decide if I'm being a tit or not but I know I loved Pulis for saying he wanted us to win it.

Other posters thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No there shouldn't. There shouldn't be one tomorrow either.

Edited by Mark_w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most managers outside the top 4 wanted someone less 'glamorous' to win it, but I still consider them as managers of rival clubs and hence personally feels wrong to sing their name (as it may spur their team on against us).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I think most managers outside the top 4 wanted someone less 'glamorous' to win it, but I still consider them as managers of rival clubs and hence personally feels wrong to sing their name (as it may spur their team on against us).

Still appreciated the fact that he stated it and wound the spurs fans up to high heaven. However, can I close this thread as it looks likely I'll be in a minority of one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Keith Wellers Tights said:

Ahh, I was being a tit then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Mind you, if we did it today as I suggested, he wouldn't hear it at least given that the game is tomorrow.

The idea was not great. But you made yourself look a tit as you did not know when we play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Keith Wellers Tights said:

Still appreciated the fact that he stated it and wound the spurs fans up to high heaven. However, can I close this thread as it looks likely I'll be in a minority of one.

He said it, but his team still came to the KP and gave us one of the more troublesome games of our run in. It's nice he expressed his desire for us to win it, but he still did his best to spoil it. 

 

Pardew didn't get chance to say it last season, but recently said how he was gunning for us to win it and loved every minute. Should we have chanted for him too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sylofox said:

The idea was not great. But you made yourself look a tit as you did not know when we play.

Genuine stupidity which I immediately corrected before mark w edited his post to make the same point

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Facecloth said:

He said it, but his team still came to the KP and gave us one of the more troublesome games of our run in. It's nice he expressed his desire for us to win it, but he still did his best to spoil it. 

 

Pardew didn't get chance to say it last season, but recently said how he was gunning for us to win it and loved every minute. Should we have chanted for him too?

I suppose I'll have to put up with being called a cnut all day now. A terrible suggestion. Should have taken the time to wake up properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Keith Wellers Tights said:

before mark w edited his post to make the same point

That's not what the timestamp says FWIW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keith Wellers Tights said:

Was referring to your edit 3 minutes after my 2nd post.

The one I edited a minute before your 2nd post? :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mark_w said:

The one I edited a minute before your 2nd post? :whistle:

Ah, not helping my case here. Yes, I see that now, though I didn't before I corrected my post. Suffice to say, if you want to make a twat of yourself best to get it all out in one go which I seem to be doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...