Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

Just now, foxyblue said:

Sorry a change of manager is needed.he is to soft with players.to much loyalty with players from last season.Huthwaite nd Morgan are to old now,fuchs is too slow.Albrighton 1 dimensional.vardy and mahrez are being paid to much so they are not bothered what happens each week when they are collecting £100,000 win or lose.Claudio has no plan b or c or d.please get somebody in to egnite some passion back in before its 2 late.to much concentration on Champions league and not Premier League which more important.we are not going to win the champions league.

you dont even know what Claudio can do or if he is "soft or not". I am Chelsea supporter for 20 years and been following Ranieri all those years. Players have no more fire in them.. They think they own the world.. That mentality needs to be changed and bosses are not helping out by rewarding them...I think in next 304 games will change.

I did not see 442 at all today...

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

**** off dick, we're coming off the most amazing season in our history and you want to get rid at the first sign of trouble. 

In fairness this isn't the first sign of trouble is it? we have been p#ss poor in the PL all season and what you have to consider is this, the  owners have spent millions investing and promoting LCFC with signings and in Thailand where the marketing potential is massive. Will they be happy with Championship football next season I doubt it, so I give you this scenario if we get knocked out the CL in Feb which is conceivable and we are in the bottom 3 would the owners be looking for another manager and the way we are playing is that unlikely or probable?

Some of these players need to have a long hard look at themselves:

1 Marhez - Lethargic, won't do his defensive work, lazy lazy lazy. Yes the opposition puts 2+ players on you now so try mixing it up thicko, that means two of our players are spare, move the ball on quickly. It's about the team not your ego you don't have to try and beat 3 players every time, wake up! 

2. Vardy - Where's your chasing lost  causes and harassing the opposition?  Have your legs gone or are you on the booze again?

3. King - Forget the nice guy tag, try putting a foot in. I don't fall for this hard work off the ball bollocks,  if your name is only mentioned twice in 90 minutes it means your not involved!

4. Musa - Your supposed to have pace! Try using it. Try taking responsibility when played as a striker and take a shot instead of looking for a pass to be safe each time. Your a thin easily pushed of the ball wimp. This is the Premiership so do something about it like visit the gym and get stronger. Your paid enough to use your initiative, you must have noticed? After all this time still not fit enough, lazy bugger!

5. Armarty may be one for the future but I have my doubts. Appears to have used the same football brain shop as Professor Schlupp! Looks like an uncordinated scared rabbit in the headlights.

6. Slimani - When the ball gets kicked up field by your goalkeeper in your general direction you're allowed to head it in England or challenge for the ball (try watching a video of Andy Carrol it may serve as a hint). Oh, and when you do get the ball try looking before you pass to the opposition.

It's easy to moan about our defence but I put most of the blame down to these numbskulls in front of them. As for Ranieri, whilst he's not beyond criticism, I think he's tried to put his faith and trust in certain players hoping they would come good. They've let him down. Slimani and Vardy can't seem to work together,  Slimani if he's to succeed needs to be the main striker. So may the best man win between him and Vardy. With Mendy and James now available they both need games quickly, we just can't persist any longer with King or Armarty or if we do we need 3 in midfield.

I feel slightly better now I've got that off my chest! 

Archived