Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

The fact of the matter is you can't change the players can you...Ranieri has made countless mistakes with starting lineups and subs in recent weeks that the blame is firmly at his door....both the performances and results are unacceptable....we've lost to Sunderland.....****ing sunderland....I'm sorry but it's time to make the change at least in an attempt to save ourselves, because we are in a relegation battle ladies and gents.......

Yes that was last season i dont expect  us to do that again but to lose games like this is a joke we have become  a joke. Other  fan think we was lucky  to win  it last season  which  i don't  think  we where  but when we playing worst  then a Sunday  league  team he aint no gift from god to lcfc

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Not forever but when you achieve what he did last season you deserve at least half of the following season before idiots call for your head 

So you are happy to allow Ranieri to get us relegated. What has he shown this season? Nothing. We have qualified in poorest group in the champions league, wake up and smell the coffee buddy. 

Archived