Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

So wrong about Slimani. 

Slimani is natural goal scorer, like Shearer, but he needs balls..If no one to pass him ball, he cant deliver..

Vardy is NOT natural goal scored.

Okazaki is natural Samurai and fighter..not a scorer nor be ever..

Just now, FoxyPalace.com said:

So you are happy to allow Ranieri to get us relegated. What has he shown this season? Nothing. We have qualified in poorest group in the champions league, wake up and smell the coffee buddy. 

**** off dick, we're coming off the most amazing season in our history and you want to get rid at the first sign of trouble. 

Ranieri has lost the plot and he's changed tactics to a negative 4-4-2... puts so much pressure on the back 4 because he persists with long direct balls and we lose it time and time again... this season is the worst I've seen us play for about 5 years so I think Claudio has had something to do with that 

1 minute ago, Zola said:

Slimani is natural goal scorer, like Shearer, but he needs balls..If no one to pass him ball, he cant deliver..

Vardy is NOT natural goal scored.

Okazaki is natural Samurai and fighter..not a scorer nor be ever..

Tactics play a part in that - which comes back to the manager. Thank you for proving it is managerial mishaps

Just now, FuchingKante said:

What do you suggest we should do then? Allow Ranieri to start the same shite team every weak and go the rest of the season without a win?

who else can you play?

No Drinky no party, and u need at least one more like him...

Sorry a change of manager is needed.he is to soft with players.to much loyalty with players from last season.Huthwaite nd Morgan are to old now,fuchs is too slow.Albrighton 1 dimensional.vardy and mahrez are being paid to much so they are not bothered what happens each week when they are collecting £100,000 win or lose.Claudio has no plan b or c or d.please get somebody in to egnite some passion back in before its 2 late.to much concentration on Champions league and not Premier League which more important.we are not going to win the champions league.

If CR was switching things around and changing the team to try and get results then i would happily give him time but how long do we play the same team and formation and how many times do we loose before serious consideration is given to his position as manager?

One small hope i had is that there is worse teams such as Sunderland where we are sure to pick up points.....i now have zero hope left....

I have zero confidence with CR at the minute.

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

It's official. We're shit. :ph34r:

It's been official for a while now.... It's plainly obvious we have not been able to adapt this season. Such a contrast to last season when we never looked like losing without a great fight. The swashbuckling direct football followed by the rock solid sucker punch football has completely dissipated. We're devoid of any confidence, look ponderous and technically lacking in every department.

Ranieri has a big, big job turning this around and so far his stubbornness in persisting with a system that has failed more than it has succeeded this season suggests we will continue to see us being outperformed for the foreseeable future.

Archived