Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

Love the bloke but Ranieri's stubbornness to change the system and reluctance to drop out of form players will take us down. 

we did not play 442..Could you see? We changed system when we attack and defend. Its called "chameleon" 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

This is shite and we have played poorly the last few weeks. 

But anyone calling for Claudio's head is a Cnut 

But love the team and are realistic about our prospects for this season...

For my buying Slimani and upsetting the balance of the attack has been the downfall.

Ranieri really should have focused on CB & CM but instead focused everything on a £30 million player we didn't even need.

As much as Ranieri did last season Steve Walsh being allowed to leave has really exposed Ranieris questionable recruitment strategy and we'll be lucky to stay in the league at this rate.

I'm surprised if anyone is surprised at this outcome. Why would you expect anything different when same team and tactics are rolled out? What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results? 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Let me guess, bring back Pearson? lol

As big a fan as I am of Pearson, I think that ship has sailed for us now. However Raneri needs to go ASAP, he can't turn this round. 

Under pearson when times were bad, I always had belief that we could turn it round, under Ranieri there is nothing giving me that belief 

Archived